Sign in to follow this  
mickijag

Experience with Atimes.co?

mickijag

Hey members

I just ordered a Breitling watch from Atimes.co

Does anyone have experience with that seller?

Whats the usual delivery time?

I hope that's the right Topic?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers Mike

Walesy

We recommend dealers on the TD list my friend, better safe than sorry. Hope you get the watch

mickijag

Thanks...should I cancel it from my bank?

Walesy

Thanks...should I cancel it from my bank?

Personally, I would...the watches look too cheap to me.

mickijag

Ok thanks...I'll do that!

Walesy

Use the TD's on here mate, I have had great experience from Toro and Trusty Time for purchases.

mickijag

yea but I can't afford that... just called my bank..there probably not able to get it pack...keep praying:)

Walesy

yea but I can't afford that... just called my bank..there probably not able to get it pack...keep praying:)

Keep checking the M2M...actually I missed one guy out that I have great experience with also, I feel a bit bad for doing so if I am honest as he has seen me good with various, Reg AKA Narikaa....have a look at his watches, very reasonable and great quality.

Edge22

The fact that they don't mention the movement should trigger your alarm.....

I sincerely hope you get what you ordered, but bare in mind that you only get what you pay for.

RepGuy
The fact that they don't mention the movement should trigger your alarm.....

I sincerely hope you get what you ordered, but bare in mind that you only get what you pay for.

I checked out the site, and it looks sketchy. For example, they have an AP ROO listed for around $180 and claim it has a on Automatic Movement, but no,other movement information, which is a big red flag. At that price point, you'll get a Quartz watch at best. What's more worrying though is the fact they are very obviously using genuine stock photos lifted from legitimate sellers. All of this leads me to believe you will, at best, receive something completely different from what's pictured and of horrible quality, and, at worst, receive nothing at all. How did you pay (Credit Card, Bank Account, Western Union, ECT.)?

mickijag

Hello RepGuy, Hello Edge22

Thank you for your help!

I conacted the seller and got an immediate response.

It was a pretty good english and it looks like they produce it in China or Taiwan. (tracked the Domain)

I didn't buy it because of the automatic movement, I'll bought it because its looks like a Breitling.

I didn't wanna pay 200.- or more for a watch.

Well, incase anything goes wrong I can still try to get the money back via Bank. It's just difficult to explain them what I bought:)

I'm hoping I don't get in trouble with European customs...

But 100.- is ok to spend on a try:(

I'm gonna post updates on how things are going...

Cheers

Paparolf

Good luck with that mate, bit late now, but stick to TD's here and you will not go far wrong.

Wriggles

Some people just don't listen. You may get a rock, but whatever it is it is certainly going to be junk.

If you can't afford it, save your money for bread as many a long standing member once said

gavmeister

...and again I have to ask, if you cannot afford $200 for a waych, who are you trying to convince that you spend $8,000 plus on a watch?

RepGuy
...and again I have to ask, if you cannot afford $200 for a waych, who are you trying to convince that you spend $8,000 plus on a watch?

What gavmeister said is true. While I support buying a watch for yourself and not others, there is still the quality aspect of the purchase to consider. If you receive a watch at all, it's most likely going to be a severe let down when you see the overall quality. Even with replica watches, you have to spend $200+ (and sometimes much more) to get something decent to wear that will not fall apart. Here is a general idea of how replica prices go, but my list is by no means accurate for all situations:

>$100 - Bottom of the barrel. 99% of the time it will be a cheap Quartz movement. Build quality can be compared to a child's toy watch.

$101-$200 - Entry level reps, with some good bargains if you know where to look (ex. Regmariner Sub). Build quality will be okay, but a lot of the smaller details will either be wrong or missing (ex. Misaligned markers, inaccurate logo, wrong sized crown guards). Most reps in This price range will be fitted with a decent low beat Asian clone movement (ex. A2813). This is a good level to test out a new style or for newbies.

$201-$400 - This is where reps start to get really good. This range covers most of the top quality reps. These will usually have a superior build quality, most, if not all, of the finer details will be present and correct, and the movement can be anything from a low beat A2813 to a high beat A2824 and even clone movements meant to look like the genuine version (ex. SA3135). This price point is the sweet spot for many members and can satisfy most people looking for a high quality rep.

<$400 - At this price point, you are looking at either extremely high quality stock reps, or franken/modded builds. Really anything goes here. Movements can range from those listed in the previous level, to actual genuine movements or Swiss variants. Build quality is superb, and can include cases made from things such as Forged Carbon, Titanium, Ceramic, and many others. The details found are as close the the genuine version as possible, and many times are indistinguishable from the gen unless they are side by side. This is the price point of many anal retentive members.

MAJ75

What gavmeister said is true. While I support buying a watch for yourself and not others, there is still the quality aspect of the purchase to consider. If you receive a watch at all, it's most likely going to be a severe let down when you see the overall quality. Even with replica watches, you have to spend $200+ (and sometimes much more) to get something decent to wear that will not fall apart. Here is a general idea of how replica prices go, but my list is by no means accurate for all situations:

>$100 - Bottom of the barrel. 99% of the time it will be a cheap Quartz movement. Build quality can be compared to a child's toy watch.

$101-$200 - Entry level reps, with some good bargains if you know where to look (ex. Regmariner Sub). Build quality will be okay, but a lot of the smaller details will either be wrong or missing (ex. Misaligned markers, inaccurate logo, wrong sized crown guards). Most reps in This price range will be fitted with a decent low beat Asian clone movement (ex. A2813). This is a good level to test out a new style or for newbies.

$201-$400 - This is where reps start to get really good. This range covers most of the top quality reps. These will usually have a superior build quality, most, if not all, of the finer details will be present and correct, and the movement can be anything from a low beat A2813 to a high beat A2824 and even clone movements meant to look like the genuine version (ex. SA3135). This price point is the sweet spot for many members and can satisfy most people looking for a high quality rep.

<$400 - At this price point, you are looking at either extremely high quality stock reps, or franken/modded builds. Really anything goes here. Movements can range from those listed in the previous level, to actual genuine movements or Swiss variants. Build quality is superb, and can include cases made from things such as Forged Carbon, Titanium, Ceramic, and many others. The details found are as close the the genuine version as possible, and many times are indistinguishable from the gen unless they are side by side. This is the price point of many anal retentive members.

Good breakdown of bang for your buck here for those recently into the hobby.

Props to you for taking the time to write it.