Sign in to follow this  
nichlas

Good sites for IWC replica watches(GOOD QUALITY)

nichlas

Hello there,

I am looking for some sites that can offer a good variety of IWC watches. I want my replica watch to look 100% like the original but I am not sure at all what sites I have to look at - So could you guys suggest any?

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Cheers,

Me

Wriggles

:picard2::picard:

You got so much help and useful information in your other thread, did you try actually reading?

greg_r

Almost all the dealers can supply whatever is available. You need to do a little research, which is what the forum is for. Check the IWC review section, visit some dealer websites. Bingo.

Stewart

Which IWC watch are you looking for?

gavmeister

No one is going to do you work for you on this forum, we have 200 noobs asking the same question every single day. The forum is very helpful if you make the effort. But if you don't make the effort to read it don't be surprised when we act grumpy....

Nikosaldente
650.jpg

gavmeister

Thought I recognised it....

nichlas

You got so much help and useful information in your other thread, did you try actually reading?

My other thread was not about who offered top quality IWC watches...

nichlas

Yeah but I was going to work so I thought that I could have had some good dealers by the time I went home from work...

Wriggles

Yeah but I was going to work so I thought that I could have had some good dealers by the time I went home from work...

They're all reps, the same concept applies. And again, you are demonstrating you did not read the links you were shown in your other thread.

And by your second comment here you are highlighting your utter fucking laziness.

We are not your personal shoppers, do you own research and work

nichlas

Which IWC watch are you looking for?

I am looking for the IWC "IW356501".

I am looking on my own too! Tihi

GenTLe

Yes, do you also want a slice of ass, cut very fine, with no hair, and near to the bone? (In Italian: ah, e una fettina di culo, tagliato fine fine senza peli e vicino l'osso no?)

nichlas

They're all reps, the same concept applies. And again, you are demonstrating you did not read the links you were shown in your other thread.

And by your second comment here you are highlighting your utter fucking laziness.

We are not your personal shoppers, do you own research and work

:( Gotcha

nichlas

Yes, do you also want a slice of ass, cut very fine, with no hair, and near to the bone? (In Italian: ah, e una fettina di culo, tagliato fine fine senza peli e vicino l'osso no?)

Why not.

black263

AH. You want a list of good dealers. Sorry didnt realise that. Here you go.

Aoobuy:

Well known to most of those who have been in this hobby for a while, Robbie is a long-established dealer with an excellent reputation. He's long been well known as the supplier of probably the widest range of watchboxes available anywhere, but he also sells a wide range of watches and other replica goods.

BK's Watch Garage:

BK has long been known for his modded Rolex reps (and occasional other brands).

Kingwatch:

A long-established and well respected dealer with a great website.

Kuvarsit:

Kuvarsit are a long-established dealer with a great reputation. Especially known for ultra high-quality Panerai reps unique to them, they also supply a wide range of other models. Offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries.

Lawrence:

Another long-established dealer who offers a wide range of watches with one of the best warranties in the business. Just email him with details of the watch you're looking for.

Military Time / Jackson Tse:

A well regarded dealer in sterile homages and the Parnis range of watches. Jackson Tse sells a massive range of Panerai and Big Pilot homages along with case-sets, movements and other parts. Note that Tricon Store is closely associated with Jackson Tse and their range of items are also available via Jackson Tse's subforum

Marvellous Replica:

Personal service from one of the most helpful dealers around. Take a look at their photo gallery and/or email them with details of the watch you want. They will get back to you with price and availability.

Mary Watch:

A wide range of watches and great service from Mary.

Narikaa:

Narikaa is based in the UK and ships from either the UK or Thailand. This makes him a good option for those in the EU worried about customs. One of the best dealers in the business.

Perfect Clones:

One of the mostly highly-rated dealers around. A great website with a wide range of quality reps. CC payment is available. Note: for those in EU countries with 'difficult' customs: Josh offers a transhipping service via the UK at extra cost which overcomes the usual problems with customs in countries like Italy, Germany, Holland and others.

River:

As well as the watches available elsewhere, River supplies a wide range of parts and accessories that are less commonly seen.

Sawdust & Ink: Graman's Timber Pens.

No, not watches this time, but the maker of the finest wood-bodied pens you'll ever hold. Forget replica pens - these are the real thing and very affordable!

Silix:

Another long-established dealer. Supplies a wide range of watches including a lot of budget models that are hard to find elsewhere.

Sumpters Jewelry

Pre-owned GENUINE Rolex, Breitling, Omega and other quality watches along with a great range of jewellery at very sensible prices. Based in Charlotte, NC, USA.

Many more items on eBay here:

TC Watches:

Home of the famous TC Sub - the answer to the question, "who has the best sub?"

Theonewatches:

Great website with a wide range of quality replica watches available

ToroBravo:

Toro can supply pretty much anything currently available - not limited to just what is on his website. Offers useful transshipping options for those in 'difficult' EU countries.

TSWATCH International:

Well-established dealer with a comprehensive website. Offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries.

Trusty Time:

A long-established and very reliable dealer with an excellent website. Good aftersales service and a generally very professional attitude makes Andrew a safe option for those who prefer to buy straight off the page. Andrew also offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries. Note that Finer Labels is closely associated with Trusty Time and their goods are also available via Trusty's subforum.

WatchFinder:

Offering a variety of Chinese Branded and Homage Watches as well as a number of popular replicas/

Or you could have just clicked on the bloody link at the top of the page, which would have taken you to the list I've just copied and pasted. By the way, you may note I've deleted all the contact details, as these can and do change with monotonous regularity.

gavmeister

Why not.

http://www.kuvarsitwatch.co/?search_performed=Y&match=all&q=IWC+IW356501&pname=N&pname=Y&cid=0&category_name=All+categories&subcats=N&subcats=Y&company_id=&hint_=Search...&pcode=&weight_from=&weight_to=&advanced_filter=Y&variants%5Bfield_1%5D=&dispatch%5Bproducts.search%5D=Search

nichlas

Thanks man! And guys... Let's keep the piece! I do see that I probably was lazy but I was also scared of doing something wrong since I have no experience with this.

tabuktime

Aoobuy:

Well known to most of those who have been in this hobby for a while, Robbie is a long-established dealer with an excellent reputation. He's long been well known as the supplier of probably the widest range of watchboxes available anywhere, but he also sells a wide range of watches and other replica goods.

BK's Watch Garage:

Kingwatch:

Kuvarsit:

Kuvarsit are a long-established dealer with a great reputation. Especially known for ultra high-quality Panerai reps unique to them, they also supply a wide range of other models. Offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries.

Lawrence:

Another long-established dealer who offers a wide range of watches with one of the best warranties in the business. Just email him with details of the watch you're looking for.

A well regarded dealer in sterile homages and the Parnis range of watches. Jackson Tse sells a massive range of Panerai and Big Pilot homages along with case-sets, movements and other parts. Note that Tricon Store is closely associated with Jackson Tse and their range of items are also available via Jackson Tse's subforum

Marvellous Replica:

Personal service from one of the most helpful dealers around. Take a look at their photo gallery and/or email them with details of the watch you want. They will get back to you with price and availability.

Mary Watch:

Narikaa:

Narikaa is based in the UK and ships from either the UK or Thailand. This makes him a good option for those in the EU worried about customs. One of the best dealers in the business.

Perfect Clones:

One of the mostly highly-rated dealers around. A great website with a wide range of quality reps. CC payment is available. Note: for those in EU countries with 'difficult' customs: Josh offers a transhipping service via the UK at extra cost which overcomes the usual problems with customs in countries like Italy, Germany, Holland and others.

River:

As well as the watches available elsewhere, River supplies a wide range of parts and accessories that are less commonly seen.

No, not watches this time, but the maker of the finest wood-bodied pens you'll ever hold. Forget replica pens - these are the real thing and very affordable!

Silix:

Another long-established dealer. Supplies a wide range of watches including a lot of budget models that are hard to find elsewhere.

Sumpters Jewelry

Pre-owned GENUINE Rolex, Breitling, Omega and other quality watches along with a great range of jewellery at very sensible prices. Based in Charlotte, NC, USA.

TC Watches:

Theonewatches:

ToroBravo:

Toro can supply pretty much anything currently available - not limited to just what is on his website. Offers useful transshipping options for those in 'difficult' EU countries.

TSWATCH International:

Well-established dealer with a comprehensive website. Offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries.

Trusty Time:

A long-established and very reliable dealer with an excellent website. Good aftersales service and a generally very professional attitude makes Andrew a safe option for those who prefer to buy straight off the page. Andrew also offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries. Note that Finer Labels is closely associated with Trusty Time and their goods are also available via Trusty's subforum.

WatchFinder:

Offering a variety of Chinese Branded and Homage Watches as well as a number of popular replicas/

Or you could have just clicked on the bloody link at the top of the page, which would have taken you to the list I've just copied and pasted. By the way, you may note I've deleted all the contact details, as these can and do change with monotonous regularity.

I've seen this before somewhere, no?

Why do we bite every time?

nichlas

Why not.

http://www.kuvarsitw...earch%5D=Search

Yeah, I have actually checked that one out and it all seems great but they are on vacation (guess it is the Chinese New Year thing) until the 13th Feb..

Thanks anyways

black263

Aoobuy:

BK's Watch Garage:

Kingwatch:

Kuvarsit:

Lawrence:

Marvellous Replica:

Mary Watch:

Narikaa:

Perfect Clones:

River:

Silix:

Sumpters Jewelry

TC Watches:

Theonewatches:

ToroBravo:

TSWATCH International:

Trusty Time:

WatchFinder:

I've seen this before somewhere, no?

Why do we bite every time?

Just trying to help a noob who can't be arsed to do his research. It's called baiting the hook. Now shut up before you scare him away. He's ready to bite.

gavmeister

...as they all are which means you will get your watch mid Feb if you are lucky....

lukeas123456

You wont get anything that is 100% these are reps not gens.

nichlas

You wont get anything that is 100% these are reps not gens.

But isn't the point of things like "Best Edition Replica" etc. that it will look 100% like to original or at least 99%?

Khronos

200 threads like this and they still get replied...SWG ( Spoonfeeding watch guide ) we are...