Sign in to follow this  
dapper

Pam 104

dapper

Lost my crown guard and screws over the weekend :( Anyone done same and been able to obtain replacement parts from trusted dealer? I have e-mailed Toro Bravo enquiring about this as watch was purchased from him.If I can get replacements, I'll thread lock the screws in this time.

grb

I got a nice one from Sead, he's not a TD here but he is on RG or RWI can't remember which.

You could try source an old case set might be cheaper than ebay

mysterio

I got a nice one from Sead, he's not a TD here but he is on RG or RWI can't remember which.

You could try source an old case set might be cheaper than ebay

sead is a TD on both. :) In the past I've been able to get various crownguards from Andrew, toro, hontwatch, intime and puretime (and by extension Watchoutlet) although the last three are not TDs here (but are on RWI and RG). I would expect any other TDs would be able to get parts same as these aforementioned dealers. Anyway, nothing bad about asking each and every TD you can contact.

dapper

Well I can't fault Toro for his prompt replies, but he advises that the PAM 104 i Purchased 2 years ago is no longer made. I was able to chewck back on this forum to give him the actual date. As suggested above, I may have to enquire from other TDs. Oh well.

grb

Forgot about Hontwatch, I've had really good service from him before