Looking for a Ulysse Nardin watch in blue

tosaket

ULYSSE NARDIN

Executive Dual Time Automatic Blue Dial Men's Watch 243-00-43

http://imgur.com/a/VPW82

Any help is welcome. Still navigation my way around this sub

Edited by tosaket

carter23

Contact any TD with a picture of that watch, they will be able to help you the best.

orlipide

hi Tosaket, did you find any by chace?i love UN !! if so,please tell us about your experience

sogeha

I got mine from Toro, on offer at $100

sogeha

Scrub that, different UN. Sorry I can't delete the post

orlipide

Scrub that, different UN. Sorry I can't delete the post

hi Sogeha, well..what about yours then..is the SS bracelet?how about AR, is it effective?

sogeha

I got a bit over excited about ANYONE mentioning Ulysse Nardin at all and didn't read the post properly. Mine is a Maxi Marine. I got it on special from Toro, more or less on whim.

It is quite heavy and feels impressive, the strap is nice as is the case. The anchor on the dial isn't too hot, but it's also very small in real life. The dial is actually dark blue, but looks black in all but direct sunlight. Biggest problem is that the hands and dial are a bit busy and it isn't always easy to tell the time first glance, but this is a problem with the gen as well.

vT0MQ3.jpg

It's also not dual time, so not what you were asking at all. Sorry.

Cleebeauregard

I think Josh (aka Perfect Clones) has these on his website (address listed in our trusted dealers section)--- of course that by no means is any indication of whether or not they are actually available, lol, but you might contact him... I got an El Toro from him in the past.

orlipide

ah ah..as I'm happy to hear from people having UN...I was more concerned about the anti/ref treatment, is it necessary to 'upgrade' the glass with any 2x AR treatment?

btw now I'm chasing the white dials of Marine Chrono and Maxi Marine, in UN boutique I have just felt in love with this one on the picture...seen it 'live'..it is 'alive'...

https://www.worldsbest.com/watches/1437650854/ulysse-nardin-marine-chronometer-manufacture-1185-122-8m/41-v2-titanium-gold-watch

tribefan

Z93auK.jpg

• Like 1