Sign in to follow this  
xxx87

Mont Blanc Time Walker

xxx87

Hi

I m complety new and I want to buy a time walker. I want to buy from a trusted dealer, and found three offers.

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=1212

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80&products_id=7616

http://silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_237&products_id=4662

My first question is, the first one has an asian automatic movment (it doesn't say more like 7750), is it a decent automatic movment? Will it break down quick? The other 2 have Japanise movment, but one costs even more than the automatic? The otherone is cheaper. Is it worth to buy the automatic?

My second question is, the braclet, it is black in the middle (and I am afraid with the time it come off), whicht of these 3 has the best braclet? (near to the original) is the reason why the japanise movment watch witch is the most expansive has the best braclet.

Third question, is the glass, which scratch less and looks mostley to the original?

If anybody could help me I would be trulley greatfull

Thank you

zero_deficit

In the rep game, most of the time you'll find a getting what you pay for. Those MB TW are quartz or use the cheap Asian 21j movement (Asian automatic). These are usually wildly inaccurate compared to gen, don't have working chronos and just of poorer build quality than the higher end reps.

Consider the newer A7753 mb tw, which will be around close to the $400 mark and will blow these cheap reps out of the water

xxx87

thanks for your answer, the problem is that i don't want to spend more than 170, so I have to compromise a bit.

LightGeek
thanks for your answer, the problem is that i don't want to spend more than 170, so I have to compromise a bit.

The only way you'll get a Timewalker with 7750 is a Tony special :) right now $169 for the Carbon.

----------------

Sent from my Pilot 5000 using optional modem attachment

xxx87

sorry made who is tony and can I see the watch on the web and is he a trusted dealer here

anjunabeats

where is in for $169 with tony, cant seem to find it

headhunt3r

Tony's a TD over at RWI. Look for asian7750

xxx87

TD = Trusted Dealer? RWI ? where to look for asian7750 sorry I m new

Abagnale

sorry I m new

746_heuer

Two options, save for a better watch, or buy a high end rep without chrono with your 170$.

xxx87

sorry I m new

Just searched the forum once or twice never posted anything before or bought one

Two options, save for a better watch, or buy a high end rep without chrono with your 170$.

I would be also ok to by a high end rep without chrono but how do I know if it is a high end rep?

LightGeek

Except for the Tony special time walker heh.

----------------

headhunt3r

TD = Trusted Dealer? RWI ? where to look for asian7750 sorry I m new

Yes on the TD. RWI is another forum - replica-watch.info. Look for asian7750 there.

xxx87

The only way you'll get a Timewalker with 7750 is a Tony special :) right now $169 for the Carbon.

----------------

found tony now but could not find the watch for 169

xxx87

thank you unfortunetly I want to have a stell braclet. something like that. Thank you for you help!!!!

LightGeek
thank you unfortunetly I want to have a stell braclet. something like that. Thank you for you help!!!!

You definitely don't want a steel bracelet cheapie. You'll get your wrists cut up from the edges :)

----------------

xxx87

You definitely don't want a steel bracelet cheapie. You'll get your wrists cut up from the edges :)

----------------

I think you are right I m thinking now buy the tony's special, do you think the gold buttons for the chronograph and the Rose Gold Plated Tang Buckle will loose the coulor with the time thas my only concern!

Do you believe its a good deal?

thank you

746_heuer

I would be also ok to by a high end rep without chrono but how do I know if it is a high end rep?

Price over 150$ for a non chrono is a good clue that it's good quality. But just go for that Time Walker special, it's just an awesome price, same price as the movement alone

Edited by 746_heuer

xxx87

Thank you for all of your advise, now orderd a timewalker with http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=7241 with an asian 7753, I m really nervous if this watch is gonna be good and if it comes, but he is a trusted dealer and the communication is really good so far!

I also hope the quality will be good.

headhunt3r

Seems like you took some time to do some reading. You'll get your watch. You have nothing to worry about.

LightGeek
Thank you for all of your advise, now orderd a timewalker with http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=7241 with an asian 7753, I m really nervous if this watch is gonna be good and if it comes, but he is a trusted dealer and the communication is really good so far!

I also hope the quality will be good.

Excellent. You know exactly what you want and didn't compromise.

----------------

fatarms

Whoah, jumped from $170 to $375 :lol: Good for you, man. It should be a solid watch :D