Sign in to follow this  
Kozzmozz

Breitling navitimer A23322 brown strap / white dial

Kozzmozz

Dear Members,

Long time I've been asking myself should I buy one yes or no, and I always told myself I would buy a real one some day. :oops:

Well it seems I can't wait until that day so I finally cut the cord and ordered a replica ! :animal:

It's the breitling navitimer A23322 with white dial and brown leather strap from Andrew @trustytime

My impressions after wearing it one day. I had to adjust the time three or four times because it stopped running. It started to run good, without stopping, after 8hrs of wearing. And now it's keeping time for almost 5hrs. Besides the date issue and the bracelet/strap-quality, I can't notice much difference with the real thing. Oh yes, the motor, it's noizy and I can feel it. Haven't tried the chrono, and am not intending to use it.

All the rest is pretty much discussed in other topics, so time for the photo's , I hope you all like ! :q5:

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

168.jpg

171.jpg

onzenuub

Nice buy.

Haltec

Looks very nicely made.

enjoy

Daffy

If the rotor is noisy, and the watch stops, maybe the rotor hasn't kept it wound properly. Wind it by hand fully, and see how long it lasts.

Stewart

Beauty! One of the best looking watches in my opinion. Enjoy!

purger72

Hi Kozzmozz,

You got gorgeous rep there. I have two ,black and blue face. You need to gently hand wind your Nav for about 30 times and than just wear it.

Noisy rotor is normal thing. When I got my first nav didnt know much as was first rep,but now after Ive learn few things from here and reading treds and having reps for several months can say they work fine and are quality build watces.

Enjoy wearing your nav .

Fg-75

I think you made a good choice by buying a fake one, I owned fake and real breitling and had problem with the real one while the fake where running better

Fg-75

Another point is that the real navitimer can't go under water!!!! A few thousand € watch and they don't event make it water resistant

purger72
Another point is that the real navitimer can't go under water!!!! A few thousand € watch and they don't event make it water resistant

Really, thats no good.

How did you find rep against gen? Lots off difference?

Fg-75

I had 4 gen breitling and 6 rep, in gen i had 2 colt and 2 superocean. Only one colt was working working well the 3 other where really bad in accuracy

my superocean was loosing around 10 second per day and when I bring it to breitling store they told me that's was fine and they won't do anything for that

While the 2 good rep I buy was loosing 3-4 second per day for one and +3 second per day for the other

After for sure the details are better on a gen

purger72
I had 4 gen breitling and 6 rep, in gen i had 2 colt and 2 superocean. Only one colt was working working well the 3 other where really bad in accuracy

my superocean was loosing around 10 second per day and when I bring it to breitling store they told me that's was fine and they won't do anything for that

While the 2 good rep I buy was loosing 3-4 second per day for one and +3 second per day for the other

After for sure the details are better on a gen

Yea that is realy interesting. Paying thousands for gen and it drives you crazy with accuracy.

I recently nearly purchased gen master complications Longines brand new, it was on incredible offer off AU $3100 on the day. But when trying the watch seller was telling me how gentle I got to be with it , not to ever shake as movement is veru fragile. .... I was like no way...so I got rep of that and is on its way.

Similar movement asian clone Valjoux 7751. In gen is Valjoux 7751

Fg-75

If you listen to the seller you better let the watch in it's box, some already told me to not take shower with the watch, avoid the sea water, avoid dirt place,...

Valjoux is a strong movement that you can wear every day for long time doing different activity

purger72
If you listen to the seller you better let the watch in it's box, some already told me to not take shower with the watch, avoid the sea water, avoid dirt place,...

Valjoux is a strong movement that you can wear every day for long time doing different activity

I dont shower with watches or other jewelry. In case with Longines I just couldn't justify paying for gen as rep is as good with whole complications working.

With my Navitimers, I love them ,black face is my special watch and so far it works flowless.

Fg-75

Do you have photo of your longines? I wanted to buy one master complication but there was too big for my small hand

purger72
Do you have photo of your longines? I wanted to buy one master complication but there was too big for my small hand

Longines is 40 mm and my wrist is small to 6,5" as well lugs on longiness are compact. Here is pic...

196C417B-DEB8-4594-B50D-7456605AA44A_zpskrdlmqns.jpg

Or you can go with yhis patek, 40mm as well

E7158857-F1A0-4A14-B9A7-2CD66BC86626_zpsx903rm3o.jpg

31038FE8-2475-411C-964F-69643CD95C62_zps1s14prqp.jpg

Or Brequet version of this complications 40mm as well with seagull ST19 or lemania hand wind movement

Fg-75

this are two nice watch, both dial are well design.

The one I tried was this one which is 44mm, for me 41 is the maximum

longin10.png

purger72
this are two nice watch, both dial are well design.

The one I tried was this one which is 44mm, for me 41 is the maximum

longin10.png

Yea this model is bigger case. Plus Im true lover off white/silver dial anc blue/cobalt hands.

Its funny but getting different types off reps really make you discover what kind/design watches I really love.

Look Master collection moonphafe Longines is made really well. My has SS and leather strap.

I ask TD to add leather strap to my order, its worth having both specialy cos stainless steal one is hard to get as is Longines deployment clasp for leather strap.

wimpie007

All it needs now is a gen strap and you're set

purger72
All it needs now is a gen strap and you're set

Gen strap for what rep?

solitudex

Wow! I came to read up on my next potential acquisition of the Breitling Navitimer and now I'm also drawn to the gorgeous Longines and Patek with the Silver dial and cobalt hands.

dave47

Dear Members,

Long time I've been asking myself should I buy one yes or no, and I always told myself I would buy a real one some day. :oops:

Well it seems I can't wait until that day so I finally cut the cord and ordered a replica ! :animal:

It's the breitling navitimer A23322 with white dial and brown leather strap from Andrew @trustytime

My impressions after wearing it one day. I had to adjust the time three or four times because it stopped running. It started to run good, without stopping, after 8hrs of wearing. And now it's keeping time for almost 5hrs. Besides the date issue and the bracelet/strap-quality, I can't notice much difference with the real thing. Oh yes, the motor, it's noizy and I can feel it. Haven't tried the chrono, and am not intending to use it.

All the rest is pretty much discussed in other topics, so time for the photo's , I hope you all like ! :q5:

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

168.jpg

171.jpg

Nice looking, but is it for free?? I don't see any price info here.

dave