Sign in to follow this  
Mr_B

Seiko solar divers on offer

Mr_B

So for not alot of money you can get hold of one of these beauts, I let by blue and black beater go a few weeks ago, and I keep looking at them again. For the money they are great, only issue is the end links are not solid, and with my previous I found if you let the battery die completely it may fail to recharge and a replacement capacitor is about £40 fitted.

http://www.creationwatches.com/products/seiko-chronograph-watches-63/seiko-solar-chronograph-divers-japan-made-ssc019-ssc019p1-ssc019p-mens-watch-3210.html?zenid=oerlm3siu1ivetph4airuovii1

This Pepsi one is rather fetching.

5813ba6c3f27e8107d6f48255bcdaf1c.jpg

tabuktime

Just waiting for a replacement capacitor for my father-in-law's watch, 15 quid. Not a difficult job, hardest thing is getting the caseback off!

His doesn't have solid end links either and needed nipping up a bit to stop from sliding sideways across the lugs when refitted.

Mr_B
Just waiting for a replacement capacitor for my father-in-law's watch, 15 quid. Not a difficult job, hardest thing is getting the caseback off!

His doesn't have solid end links either and needed nipping up a bit to stop from sliding sideways across the lugs when refitted.

I found a replacement bracelet with solid ends from Amazon, if you search this the model number it comes up also, it's around £50 mind

MoveAlong

I had the pepsi for a while, great watch. The center polished portion of the links needs to brushed though, makes it look much better.

SteveA

I have this and put it on mesh it looks great

Mr_B
I have this and put it on mesh it looks great

Got a photo?

TigersFan

I've got two of these. They are great to grab and go!!