Sign in to follow this  
rocky4691

montblanc star chrono GMT 100th Anniv limited edition ss

rocky4691

I just received my MB from Tony today , only 6 days from QC pics approval and even though I really wanted the white/ silver face this grey face model is stunning. I set it with my omega seamaster professional PO Chrono SS which runs about 3spd off and for the past 4 hours it has kept time for time. Took me a minute to figure out that the stem doesn't unscrew but after setting time and date and checking the chrono function to be sure it resets back properly I am very pleased. Since I don't see so good anymore and don't have the proper tools I will take it to my jeweler in a few days and have a few links removed and if I can figure out how to post pics I will post it and several other of my faves.

rocky4691

Forgot this is the montblanc star chrono GMT 100th Anniv limited edition SS Grey face that Tony has been running in his crazy sale for $169.00+ shipping. I have wanted this for some time now but never found a TD with a price like this.

TheTinMan
:ttiwwop:

rocky4691

Yea I hate that but as I stated I really want to have a few links removed so I can get in a wrist shot .so solly

PeterPotamus
:ttiwwop:

Odyseus

Just tried to order one from Tony but out of stock! shit :(