Sign in to follow this  
Logan

Where to buy VC Patrimony Traditionnelle Chronograph Perpetual Calendar replica

Logan

Hi, this is my first post. I wanted to buy a replica of VC Patrimony Traditionnelle Chronograph Perpetual Calendar. Can anyone suggest where I can buy a replica of this watch?

Luthier

From our trusted dealers.

And the best first post is an introduction of yourself.

Logan

Hi Luthier,

Here's a little bit of info abt me, I've always had the passion for watches, however my knowledge of them was very limited. Thinking Rolex and breitlings were top tier watches. I didn't even know there where tiers in the watch industry. I only discover it all on a recent trip to Singapore at marina sand & fell in love with these brands, in house designs and so forth. But unfortunately theses watches are out of reach.

Thanks for the reply. If you can kindly tell me exactly which website sells this replica model, I would much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Amit

Hi mate.

Not really a case of us tell you where you can find a particular.

That's kind of your job, we can help you along the way.

Like for example get a pic of the watch you want and checkout our trusted dealers.

If there is a watch in production then they can source it for you.

Even use the search function and see what comes back for your particular watch.

There may be member that have reviews your watch and help make a decision on if you still want that particular model.

Do a bit more reading some of your own research and ask questions.

Members here will be glad to help.

jeffw69

Hi Logan, click on the link in my signature,

Plenty of info there.

Welcome to the forum, stick around and read, you will get a great watch.

Logan

thanks guys,

its great to see that so many are willing to guide others. The image i attached is the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle Perpetual Calendar Chronograph. I check the RWG trusted dealers, they seem not to sell this model. Correct me if i'm wrong.

vacheron-constantin-patrimony-traditionelle-perpetual-calendar-chronograph-platinum-watch.jpg

Cyril_Clunge

Pretty sure you're not wrong, because I'm pretty sure it hasn't been repped.

DO NOT be tempted to order it from a non TD website if you do find anyone offering it for sale, it will be a scam. In 99% of cases, if our TDs can't source a watch then nobody can.

dalboy

Pretty sure you're not wrong, because I'm pretty sure it hasn't been repped.

DO NOT be tempted to order it from a non TD website if you do find anyone offering it for sale, it will be a scam. In 99% of cases, if our TDs can't source a watch then nobody can.

Yeah.................what Cyril said. :lol:

Logan

Thanks guys, there goes the dream hehehe :) I guess i have to keep an eye out for that one.

Logan

I've got another one in mind. Its a Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Automatic Black Dial. Is any of the trusted site sell this model.

1294328178_patek-philippe-5970_1.jpg

Has anyone purchase any watches from watchrex.co, or anyone know anything about them. Because i saw the replica closes to the real one on this website.

jeffw69

I would send an e-mail to Mary at Watch International, providing a pic of exactly what you want.

They will let you know if they can get it.

dalboy

Mary and Rochest are both fantastic at finding odd ball stuff, as Jeff said find a pic of what you want and, if someone reps it chances are they can get it. I should imagine their contact list is endless . after all they areT/Ds and this is one of the reasons why.

Goog luck with yoour search, the V.C pics look stunning, wouldnt mind one of those myself. sadly as Cyril said earlier i doubt if its been repped.......good hunting..

onionbag

Just for your information my friend, any rep-site that says they have a watch that our dealers cannot source is a scam site.

This is a truism in the world of reps.

That site you named looks like a clone of watcheden, a site well known for falsely claiming to be able to supply a model, although watcheden are TD's elsewhere.............go figure.

Happy hunting! :)

therockerz

I've got another one in mind. Its a Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Automatic Black Dial. Is any of the trusted site sell this model.

1294328178_patek-philippe-5970_1.jpg

Has anyone purchase any watches from watchrex.co, or anyone know anything about them. Because i saw the replica closes to the real one on this website.

How about these?

1)

Malte Retrograde Perpetual Calendar SS/Black Hobnail/Black Leather -Asian 21J Auto

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=782

408X272_7b4882a7b7.jpg

2)

Calendar&Moon Phase&Chrono SS/Silver/Brown Leather-Lemania MW Mov

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=684

408X272_f07d6fac60.jpg

gtwc

I would hazard a guess here, go out a limb even, and say you are setting

your sights and rep. expectations a little toooooooooo high...............

Why do you think that Perpetual Calendars are so expensive in the gen. world?

Even s/s models.....it's 'cos of the incredibly intricate movement that not only

powers the watch, but also knows which months have 30 or 31 days, which Februarys

have 29 etc.

Rep movements whilst good, some excellent, do not have that level of refinement.

Go for something simpler, classic VC Patrimony, PP Calatrava / Nautilus etc and you shouldn't

be disappointed.

Looking for your 1st rep to se a super-complication I fear will only lead to disappointment

and disillusionment.

Read the fora, look at the individual brand reviews.

If all else fails, just ask Luthier. He is particularly sympathetic to questions like yours !

:giggle:

Amit

Get the notion out your head that what you see on a dealers site is all they can source.

Like I said contact a couple of the trusted dealers with a pic of what you want and see if they can get it.

Thats pretty much how everyone else does it.

Logan

Thanks guys for the info. I'll let you guy know how I go :)

Luthier

Logan, watchrex.co has another website- www.letmefuckyouwithyourmoney.com

:D

Seems you didn't get our advices - do NOT search on scam sites. If this replica exist - most of our trusted dealers can find it. If not - then you lost your dough, buying from scammers. Don't you see it's a picture of gen. watch?

therockerz

What the hell??? Look at this VC, particularly the inside of the watch back... :lol:

http://silix-prime.c...roducts_id=3448

Is that a 'fantasy' model?

Luthier

No, it's commemorative watch, dedicated to Clinton's blowjob anniversary.

Logan

Thank, I haven't bought it yet. I'll be email the TD to ask. Cheers

Psychicforce

Hi guys, hope everyone is well. I am a noob to the whole rep watches but if anyone does know where to get this vacheron Constantine rep do let me know :)

blookazoo

What the hell??? Look at this VC, particularly the inside of the watch back... lol.gif

http://silix-prime.c...roducts_id=3448

i emailed about getting that one for a buddy from silix. she said they didn't stock it anymore. would've been fun to have !!