Sign in to follow this  
horologer

Insta : Luxuryelitewatch and Royal_robes_luxury, ANYONE?

horologer

Hi guys,

i came across a dealer fin Instagram from Turkey by the name of luxuryelitewatch and royal_robes_luxury.

both sell rep watch, which they claimed from Swiss and ETA. of course the price is higher >$600. their instagram shows various watch brand with video and it seems their quality is impressive, at least look wise.it is more expensive but it comes with box and papers.

anyone has any experience with them?

Griffo

Not heard of them. Stick to the TDs. Why would you want the box and papers?

SuperbMonster

I can sell you box with papers:

antiviralgreen.png?h=365&w=424&la=en-US&hash=BFC4457B88C931E5A91BEE678ECE900A36796C0E

Do you good price.

Wriggles

I never understand why it's so hard to grasp the concept of our Trusted dealers. The internet is full of sites and sellers flogging shite at inflated prices, with fuck all guarantee of actually getting what you're shown or getting anything at all? And yet people continually find these high risk potential scam artists and post about them.

RepGuy

I never understand why it's so hard to grasp the concept of our Trusted dealers. The internet is full of sites and sellers flogging shite at inflated prices, with fuck all guarantee of actually getting what you're shown or getting anything at all? And yet people continually find these high risk potential scam artists and post about them.

It may be in part due to marketing. The TD's here don't market much aside from the occasional email or forum post to existing customers, and those that already know they exist. These potential scammers know that many people looking for reps don't know the first thing about what to look for, and are more likely to be on a site like Instagram, as opposed to a smaller rep forum. They post flashy pictures (that many times aren't even their own) of gen watches on their pages and wait for people to message them. It's not like Instagram or other similar sites have feedback systems, or a way to go back on those dealers, as these deals are usually done through something unrecoverable like WU or the like. After the victim is scammed, there isn't much recourse, as they sent their money across the globe to a stranger and cant try to chargeback their credit card, since it wasn't used.

NCRich

Hi guys,

i came across a dealer fin Instagram from Turkey by the name of luxuryelitewatch and royal_robes_luxury.

both sell rep watch, which they claimed from Swiss and ETA. of course the price is higher >$600. their instagram shows various watch brand with video and it seems their quality is impressive, at least look wise.it is more expensive but it comes with box and papers.

anyone has any experience with them?

Mate, I'd use them in a heartbeat. Then you can come back and tell us how it went. Seems like a plan.

Wriggles

It may be in part due to marketing. abject fucking stupidity

Fixed it for you

RepGuy

It may be in part due to marketing. abject fucking stupidity

Fixed it for you

But they offer a 2 year warranty AND free DHL shipping. You would be stupid not to send them your money. Lets do a group buy

fatarms

I can sell you box with papers:

antiviralgreen.png?h=365&w=424&la=en-US&hash=BFC4457B88C931E5A91BEE678ECE900A36796C0E

Do you good price.

Nice :lol:

G_sus

How many times?

I'd hazard a guess that the 'swiss' won't be, as a bare minimum...

Daffy

Definitely send your money to a random stranger in Turkey. Or Tibet.

RUSH2112

I'm interested in the robes