Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Royal Oak Perpetual Calendars on Perfect Clones

_DC_

Interesting... thought it was Quartz but it's actually auto!

F5551F65-88C4-409D-8964-6E2A879D84F3_zpstzcmoic8.jpg

It's too large for me but I'm almost definitely going to get one.... coz it's a Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar for fuck sake!!

DC

Andylaw1919

hmm well thats something you don't see everyday

2hot2trot

They are intriguing if nothing else and not too expensive.

Would like to see one in the flesh

tomtom1988

DC do you please have a link?! Can't find it anywhere? Thanks in advance, absolute crazyness, literally just trying to find a rep of this watch, 5 minutes ago!

2hot2trot

DC do you please have a link?! Can't find it anywhere? Thanks in advance, absolute crazyness, literally just trying to find a rep of this watch, 5 minutes ago!

There you go mate http://www.pf-818.com/-p-19869.html

tomtom1988

There you go mate http://www.pf-818.com/-p-19869.html

Thank you mate, cheers

_DC_

Yep, ordered!

DC

Member X

I wouldn't let this one wind down because you'll spend 10 minutes setting it from dead in the morning :lol: lol

RichardMiami

Note that Month and Year require manual setting

_DC_

I must be missing something coz I can't see a year indication! But in my experience the day of the week ticks over on these as well as the date so it would probably only be the month that needs manually changing... not exactly a chore once a month!

DC

RichardMiami

DC - you are right, there is no year indicator.. but there is a Leap Year indicator.. odd that.

What the "year needs resetting" probably relates to is January 1 - you would have to reset the day at the start of each year... but i am guessing here.

_DC_

Yeah it's got the leap year indicator at 12 o'clock but there's no hand (should be a small hand stacked bellow the month hand). Would me a bit much to expect full QP functionality from a 21j movement, lol!!

But hey it's rep makers, they're always making shit up!!

I'll let everyone know once I receive it :thumbsup:

DC

Duzza

This looks nasty to me. The day/month/date print all over the subdial spacing rings for starters. Not good.

_DC_
This looks nasty to me. The day/month/date print all over the subdial spacing rings for starters. Not good.

I have no idea what you mean? Can't see any print on the subdial rings?!?

DC

Boycie

Looks nice apart from the calendar week indicator looks to be a running seconds hand on the video.

Foxindebox

I have no idea what you mean? Can't see any print on the subdial rings?!?

DC

I kind of see it... you mean the months are printed close to the edge/on the silver?

It's a bit rough, but cheap :)

I'm more bothered by the gormless expression on the sun's face :D

Foxindebox

20160703_111443_zpscbz9etta.png

20160703_111407_zpsbal78zhy.png

Jasonbaylee

Now I got what u meant by the formless sun face, foxindebox

More than 1 road to Rome...

_DC_

Yeah you were never going to get a weeks indicator from a 2813 movement so a seconds hand makes good sense! I kinda see what you mean about the print but blimey, so tiny you'll never notice!

Well I'm looking forward to receiving mine, it's about time they atempted this!

DC

Foxindebox

Once it's been seen Dave it cannot be unseen... #stonedsun :D

Theduke.williams

Curiouser and curiouser.

Chapter ring scale runs to 52, could this be week number or year number? Does it rotate on the pusher?

Too many unknown functions for my liking, the dealers video could be much more informative.

Also not fond of the way the date numbers reverse on the 3 subdial, makes 9 and 19 look like 6 and 16, far better in my opinion for the numbers to read as if the base is pointing to the centre of the sub dial.

_DC_ Please, oh please do post some pictures or a video when you receive this watch, and put our minds at rest by explaining the sub dial functions.

May be worth a punt when I get some disposable income (what's that I hear you say!).

_DC_

^^^ Slow you are :yoda:

The dealer video is already up, and we've just been posting about the week indicator (yes that is what it is) and on the rep it's just a seconds hand!!

DC

GOATmaster

The dealer video is already up, and we've just been posting about the week indicator (yes that is what it is) and on the rep it's just a seconds hand!!

DC

The week indicator being a running seconds hand kills it for me. I'd rather is just stay still honestly.

_DC_

DC

The week indicator being a running seconds hand kills it for me. I'd rather is just stay still honestly.

Then that would be rather silly though wouldn't it? To me it seems a sensible choice, but to each his own!

The moonphase is probably the most irritating detail, but I'm already wondering if I could remove and repaint it to look more like the photorealistic one on the gen!!

Hmm!

DC

GOATmaster

DC

Then that would be rather silly though wouldn't it? To me it seems a sensible choice, but to each his own!

The moonphase is probably the most irritating detail, but I'm already wondering if I could remove and repaint it to look more like the photorealistic one on the gen!!

Hmm!

DC

Another version of the Royal Oak Perpertual Calendar, it's a little cheaper as well.

http://www.tswatch.club/19209-ap19209-ap-royal-oak-jhf-automatic-blue-dial-ss-ru-a23j_2b8815679997262d42fa6e331adc737f.html