Sign in to follow this  
Drake

AP ROO Full Black Ceramic

Drake

Hello All!

Hope you guys are having a great time. I've been lurking about the AP section for a while now, and have been having my eyes on the full black ceramic offshore. Do you have any suggestions as to what the best rep version might be, and if any of you have purchased it, what are your opinions? I am really leaning towards getting a 2xAR done, because the GENs have such incredible crystals. I'd appreciate any and all help you can give me.

cheap-replica-breitling-watches.jpg

The astromaster

Do any of the TD have the ceramic on the classic RO or jumbo?

WatchaholicMallorca

Hello All!

Hope you guys are having a great time. I've been lurking about the AP section for a while now, and have been having my eyes on the full black ceramic offshore. Do you have any suggestions as to what the best rep version might be, and if any of you have purchased it, what are your opinions? I am really leaning towards getting a 2xAR done, because the GENs have such incredible crystals. I'd appreciate any and all help you can give me.

cheap-replica-breitling-watches.jpg

Go for the JF version if anything, better than the noob.

http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_50&product_id=1625

Do any of the TD have the ceramic on the classic RO or jumbo?

Don't think they excist, they do have a ceramic Annual Calendar though, not sure if repped though