Sign in to follow this  
alfa01

Gen or RP

gavmeister

screams FAKE!

Seller has no feedback as a seller.

Has 4 expensive watches on offer.

Some of the pictures (not of this link but others in the collection) are so out of focus that you cannot see properly.

Watches are all apparently "NEW".....

Thommo82

If I was going to pay that much, I'd be going to an AD, just sayin'....

couleur

It looks gen to me, the tappiserie pattern is correct, AP logo is correct, hour hands is all aligned. Case looks thin like gen, bezel screws are immaculate. I think its gen no?

Now this is fake

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak/162550941560?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D41376%26meid%3D2b57a95d2ad74211a81959ca5a97d701%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D152590723286#viTabs_0

Edited by couleur

greg_r

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

alfa01

I did noticed that he has not much history on e-bay and has posted 4 expensive watched on one day. He just send me close up picture of the back. It seams Gen. right.? It is tempting as the price is really unbelievable.

http://E-bay_zpsvepqyho9.jpg

Edited by alfa01

alfa01

screams FAKE!

Seller has no feedback as a seller.

Has 4 expensive watches on offer.

Some of the pictures (not of this link but others in the collection) are so out of focus that you cannot see properly.

Watches are all apparently "NEW".....

Yes I noticed that he has no feedback as a seller. All his current items for sale listed on the same day and very short period of time. That is fishy too. He sent me a close up see pictures see below which shows that it very well could be Gen.

alfa01

If I was going to pay that much, I'd be going to an AD, just sayin'....

Sorry mate , what is an AD? means. Dealer? You think you can get that cheap for relatively new one.?

Piccolo

Just because he has pictures of a Gen AP does not mean that's what he'll send you after you transfer him 10k. Not worth the risk, spend the extra and get it from somebody reputable.

AD - Authorized Dealer

alfa01

Just because he has pictures of a Gen AP does not mean that's what he'll send you after you transfer him 10k. Not worth the risk, spend the extra and get it from somebody reputable.

AD - Authorized Dealer

Yes I agree with you 100%.

alfa01

Also I noticed lots of AP watched have the date set for 28. Is this a co incident or some kind of a pre set rule .? Any idea?

spacecat

I did noticed that he has not much history on e-bay and has posted 4 expensive watched on one day. He just send me close up picture of the back. It seams Gen. right.? It is tempting as the price is really unbelievable.

http://E-bay_zpsvepqyho9.jpg

dude watch out.. this photo isn't of the watch. i just found this photo online: http://www.calibreorlogerie.com/2015/12/for-sale-audemars-piguet-royal-oak.html

def fake

alfa01

You just nailed it dude! :beer2: It was worth trying to communicate though. We learn more each day...