Sign in to follow this  
jiataowill

My Master Chrono from Andrew @ TT, loads of pics

jiataowill

Hi everybody, just received my Longines Master Chrono from TT.

I have noticed that most pics of this model you found on Google are with brown or black leather straps, but mine came with SS bracelet.

Movement is a asian 7751, working chronograph, sec @ 9 which is standard, day date, moonphase, ok lets keep these bullshit short and look at some pics:

zCe8b8.jpg

UGHYuI.jpgm8FWkg.jpgN8p2CN.jpgonrJXg.jpgNk7Nxw.jpgmUGJcE.jpgT21XdV.jpgOZzQei.jpgjzIFYO.jpg

Now it is a comparison with my IWC3789 & Zinn 6100, As clearly you could see the Longines is significantly smaller then the other 2, so it could be the choice if you are looking for a nice handsome time piece. This one actually fits my lady really well.

BVc8MB.jpg

GscV8Y.jpg

The bracelet, no idea it is a genuine or not, but it looks good to me. One hint for removing links: The pins look like screws but they are acutally not, they are just normal pins, so just hammer them off to remove links, gently though.

One more thing about it, I noticed the sun on the moonphase did move a little bit from the right corner the the left, but I have not seen the moon showed up, I guss this is not quite normal, am I right?

Edited by jiataowill

greg_r

Lovely watch - I didn't realise this was still available. Enjoy! :D

I understand that the moonphase complication on this watch actually works as it should - i.e. it's not a day/night indicator as found on a lot of cheaper reps, but the real deal which will display several different phases dependent on the time of the month. A google search should turn up more info...

Daywatch

Beautiful watch. Never had seen one of these. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

jiataowill

Lovely watch - I didn't realise this was still available. Enjoy! :D

I understand that the moonphase complication on this watch actually works as it should - i.e. it's not a day/night indicator as found on a lot of cheaper reps, but the real deal which will display several different phases dependent on the time of the month. A google search should turn up more info...

Well, OK, seems I got more things to learn, Thank you.

jiataowill

Here to correct myself, there is no "sun" on the moonphase indicator, here is the definition:

The moon-phase indicator on a watch is a rotating disc that illustrates the illuminated portion of the moon, as seen from Earth. The cycle from new moon to new moon.

srossi

how do you find the watch? is the movement smooth and reliable? noisey rotor?

i absolutely love this watch

Chavezzito

how do you find the watch? is the movement smooth and reliable? noisey rotor?

i absolutely love this watch

He is banned mate.

srossi

whoops, just saw that.

anybody else want to shed light?

trailboss99

Rare as hen's teeth mate, I'm surprised he found one and that was months ago. Your best bet is to email a pic to a few of the dealers and see if they can come up with one. If that fails keep an eye on M2M.