Sign in to follow this  
kebu

First purchase - CrPO kw/V6F - QC pic help

kebu

Hi all,

Long time lurker in the forums, finally pulled the trigger on my very first purchase!! Very excited!!

Sead is great so far, quick response, and even sent me QC Pics!!

First timer so not exactly sure what to look for in the QCs as they all look fine to me :P

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!

black263

Hi all,

Long time lurker in the forums, finally pulled the trigger on my very first purchase!! Very excited!!

Sead is great so far, quick response, and even sent me QC Pics!!

First timer so not exactly sure what to look for in the QCs as they all look fine to me :P

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!

May have lurked a long time, but clearly haven't done any reading. May I suggest you work through the links below?

kebu

Sorry about that, it's been a while since I first read the newbie posts.

Apologies.

tomtom1988

QC pics, just use them to check for discrepancies, marks, spelling mistakes, check the dial etc, check them a few times and if they are all ok then confirm :)

The astromaster

Just compare it to the gen to see if there any huge mistakes, like a bezel screw on the APRO

black263

Just compare it to the gen to see if there any huge mistakes, like a bezel screw on the APRO

Wrong, wrong, wrong. This is NOT what QC pics are for. That sort of comparison should be made way before placing an order. You need to know exactly what the differences are from the gen, before deciding if the watch is for you. QC pics are only for deciding if the watch you're getting matches the replica as advertised, warts and all. Have a read of the QC link below.