Sign in to follow this  
Dmon

Attempt Scam By Perfectwatches.to

Dmon

I attempted to use a credit card, which was a mistake. They emailed me and said they would send a $1.00 test to the card with their id name , which I emailed the name back, and then credit card was hit with a $35,000 attempt. Credit card company denied the charge, and called me.

I spoke via e-mail with one of the reps from perfectwatches.to, and they said it wasn't their company, that possibly the contracting company they use for credit card transactions might have done the hit. They attempted to send me the watch at a reduced rate, which I refused. I then added them to the blogs I read on line. There were also many other people which said they had fraud attempts from this company. I should have done some homework, and joined RWG sooner.

greg_r

Ouch. That sounds like a narrow escape. Welcome to RWG!

onzenuub

Lucky you. :D

ShovelnTC

How dumb are those dicks trying such a large amount.

Glad you escaped unharmed.

Stick to the TD's and you'll be right.

splke

Shiiiiiit lucky lucky man right here! Welcome to your safe house

Dmon

A friend told me that Ali Express was a pretty good site, I guess its like the Ebay of Europe. There's free shipping, and they guarantee the shipment. Has anyone used them ?

Jimuc

Hi Dude.

That's a lucky escape with your credit card provider hauling the payment. Like most of us you have eventually found our forum. Our TD are very good to deal with.

Nhrob

All I can say is thank God... whew!

GenTLe
A friend told me that Ali Express was a pretty good site, I guess its like the Ebay of Europe. There's free shipping, and they guarantee the shipment. Has anyone used them ?

80% rubbish. Few valid sellers, now disappeared due to new policies on fake objects.

Look at the top of the page "Our Trusted Dealers" and use them safely.

trailboss99

80% rubbish. Few valid sellers, now disappeared due to new policies on fake objects.

Look at the top of the page "Our Trusted Dealers" and use them safely.

Well said sir.

RussP

Ali Express is great for straps, buckle and general trinkets.

Definitely not watches.

RUSH2112

TRUSTED DEALERS!!!!!!! USE THEM

dingledong

i read on another forum (A) that rwg.bz (B) is a scam.. funny thing is i found out about B while checking up on another website that sold replica watches © because B claimed C was a fake/scam/conbobs... so i decided to check up on B and

voilà

am reading B is a scam.. so i had to register to post this... i also did the same to C asking them to be a man and do the right thing.. stop fucking around

[/center]

greg_r

Oh God. There really isn't enough facepalm on the planet for this brainless crap....

We're a forum. We have 80k+ members. We do not sell anything - we're a place for discussion. If after a cursory glance, you think we're a scam, then you're FAR stupider than you look.

stupid-empty-head-cat-cartoon-animated-gif1.gif

Meanwhile, our twat quota is rather oversubscribed at present, so kindly fuck off and die. thx

RepGuy
i read on another forum (A) that rwg.bz (B) is a scam.. funny thing is i found out about B while checking up on another website that sold replica watches © because B claimed C was a fake/scam/conbobs... so i decided to check up on B and

voilà

am reading B is a scam.. so i had to register to post this... i also did the same to C asking them to be a man and do the right thing.. stop fucking around

[/center]

...what are you going on about? B and C?

elp

Yep, far left of the bell curve.

black263

I believe the correct term is "beyond the bell end."

2hot2trot

I believe the correct term is "beyond the bell end."

or to be non partisan...."far beyond the bell ended curvature!"

Lowflyermike

I bought 3 watches from Perfect Watches, paid using Moneygram. I had no problems with them. Their customer service was available all the way. They called me the next day to say they had picked up the funds and 2 days later they shipped via EMS mail services. Got my watches 5 days later. The quality wasn't the best, but for $199 you get what you pay for. Actually, they had a special, buy two and get the third for free. When I got them a customer rep called and asked if I was happy with them. I told him they were all three a little tight. He had the factory send me 2 extra links for each watch.

FoxWilde

To be frank, these scam websites are sometimes good enough to catch a lot of curious people like you and me. I'm glad I buried my nose in research and joined this forum with people who have done some research for me. Here, everyone has each others' backs vs. out there its truly a gamble. Now I can never see myself trusting a dealer who's not in the TD list :) Best of luck!

Deerslayer

Perfect watches was one of the dealers that I was about to buy from before I stumbled onto RWG & RWI. they have cheaper Japanese Miyota watches than they have their "Swiss Collection" averaging 750.00. I read on the forums that there are no Swiss replicas, only chinese

black263

Perfect watches was one of the dealers that I was about to buy from before I stumbled onto RWG & RWI. they have cheaper Japanese Miyota watches than they have their "Swiss Collection" averaging 750.00. I read on the forums that there are no Swiss replicas, only chinese

There are Thai sources, as well, and Narikaa uses them. But in general, all others are Chinese, and definitely, absolutely positively, no Swiss made replicas

trailboss99

There are Thai sources, as well, and Narikaa uses them. But in general, all others are Chinese, and definitely, absolutely positively, no Swiss made replicas

Sure there are Thai sources but what Narikaa sells was still made in China. I believe there is limited production in India and Pakistan as well but its very small.

black263

Sure there are Thai sources but what Narikaa sells was still made in China. I believe there is limited production in India and Pakistan as well but its very small.

Didn't realise that. So why don't the other TD's sell the Regmariner, etc? Or do the Thai sources have access to different Chinese makers than our other TDs?