jdc34

BESTREPLICA.SR fraudulent company. White collar Scammers!!!

jdc34

Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never arrived in the time they promise and of course they have not reply to my emails, here I copied many of the e-mails from them to me and my replays, my credit card company will replace the money and the IFED in London will investigate with Western Union the person that got the money there... at least there is a video because I imagine their ID was fake too.

Emails:

Hi,

I want to cancel my order because it's taking to long for the watch to arrive and in my first email Rebecca explained that will take just seven working days and now it's almost a month.

Hi, it's been already 15 working days since I paid for my watch and still not news when will get here.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi

Your watch has been dispatched, it has to first arrive with our handlers in the UK, so once forwarded I will up date you.

These watches do take a bit of time to get to you but we have to use a system that works in order to get your order to you safely.

Thanks

David

--

http://bestreplica.sr | [email protected] | USA / Canada: 1-800-201-5359 | UK: (+44) 793-741-5169 | Rest of Europe: (+34) 632-440-268

Hi

You watch is in progress, I will send you an update as soon as it's on the last leg to you.

Thanks

Rebecca

--

http://bestreplica.sr | [email protected] | USA / Canada: 1-800-201-5359 | UK: (+44) 793-741-5169 | Rest of Europe: (+34) 632-440-268

Hi

Just to up date you - will will be preparing your watch for shipping now, I will email you a tracking number as soon as in hand

Thank you for your payment

Best

Bestreplica.sr | [email protected] | USA / Canada: 1-800-201-5359 | UK: (+44) 0793-7443-170

This message and its attachments contain confidential information. You are strictly prohibited to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Hi

Thank you for your payment.

Can you please just confirm the amount it says to pick up in GBP on the form - that info is needed to collect.

Best

Bestreplica.sr | [email protected] | USA / Canada: 1-800-201-5359 | UK: (+44) 0793-7443-170

This message and its attachments contain confidential information. You are strictly prohibited to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Hi Rebecca, i just sent the 848 euros. Reference: 9859647386 to E\ .

Sent from my iPhone

Hi

Our bank accout is offshore not in the UK.

Best

Rebecca

--

Hi

Here are the details you require

Please issue Western Union to:

First Name:

Total to send in Euros including discount is: 848.00 euros

Once you have issued payment please email us the details including the full name of sender, the 10 digit control number and the amount sent so we can have this collected.

We will confirm receipt of funds once in hand and forward you your tracking details once your watch is shipped.

Thank you once again.

Rebecca

The Bestreplica Team

Bestreplica.sr | [email protected] | USA / Canada: 1-800-201-5359 | UK: (+44) 793-741-5169 | Rest of Europe: (+34) 632-440-268

Edited by RichardMiami
name removed

RichardMiami

I have taken your name out of the post.

It is not a good idea to use your real name in any public forum.

Richard

Gazzla
:picard2:

jdc34

I have taken your name out of the post.

It is not a good idea to use your real name in any public forum.

Richard

Richard that was not my name is the person that got the money in the UK thats the person I paid for the watch I never got.. Emma Louise Addis

RichardMiami

oke

BadPickle

Wow!

Foxindebox

Looks like they have the best sub ;)

Simms

Sorry to hear it buddy, at least you found this place now. Chalk it up a learning experience and move on from there. Man, these sites are really, really bad. :lmao:

a05197d08ac3256251d5d5ceb700a98d_zpsa923f23c.jpg

86a21e1c34c51e1c7e453e739539a21b_zps96917dbf.jpg

:facepalm:

:picard:

How much did you fork out for you swiss made rep?

Gazzla
ZdjsD0T.gif

Mr Stubbs

Sorry to hear it buddy, at least you found this place now. Chalk it up a learning experience and move on from there. Man, these sites are really, really bad. :lmao:

a05197d08ac3256251d5d5ceb700a98d_zpsa923f23c.jpg

86a21e1c34c51e1c7e453e739539a21b_zps96917dbf.jpg

:facepalm:

:picard:

How much did you fork out for you swiss made rep?

I LOL'd at "Life Expectancy: Lifetime"

Seriously. :lol:

Foxindebox

But... Scamadviser reckon it's kosher... Can't trust anyone these days....

48604b9223f7e2315c074d62202dac37_zpsb1b2a8b5.jpg

Mr Stubbs

But... Scamadviser reckon it's kosher... Can't trust anyone these days....

48604b9223f7e2315c074d62202dac37_zpsb1b2a8b5.jpg

I know, right? "You can trust us. We embedded a security gif to prove it!" :lol:

Simms

I love the waterproofing; 100m for the Gen and 300m for the rep :lmao:

Mr Stubbs

I love the waterproofing; 100m for the Gen and 300m for the rep :lmao:

When it comes to scamming, there is only one rule: Go big, or go home! :beer2:

jdc34

Just to update one of the managers of the company(David) call me today to arrange a refund and I decide to give him the chance to send me the watch that should arrive here in the next 2 weeks. He sounds like a nice guy and I'm giving Bestreplica.sr a second chance. Will keep you update and let you know when I get it here and about the quality.

Edited by jdc34

Foxindebox

Mate, I'm glad you are feeling better about your purchase. Not to put a dampener on things but I'd be very interested to see exactly what you are getting for nearly €850... Unless it has some Gen parts (which is not likely), you may feel a little short-changed.

Hope it works out for you :)

Pob

I would get the money back if possible if i were you and forget all about that thing!!!!! When you get the watch you can kiss your money goodby and you'll probably get 100$ shit, if that!

Sorry for my English, i know it sucks :)

Simms

Take the money and run if it's actually being offered to you!!!! Even if you get a watch it won't be worth what you paid!

cogwatch

I'll be watching this one with bated breath.

court

If you ignore the typos and other errors thats one slick looking website for sure.

Now you're here though read, read, read.

Oh and get your money back if its still on the table.

defraudado

Great scammers. WWW.BESTREPLICA.SR

I have been scammed by this fake company. Bestreplica.sr website is a fraud. This one of the post I publish many successively start posting regularly, so that these criminals do not return to steal someone else in the world. I am using intelligence agencies to identify and investigate details, name, address, ID and other details of all the people behind the crime and their accomplices scam and fraud. As soon as I go getting information publish it on this forum all forums replica watches, where I will write about these common thieves. I was scammed US $. 1300, they never sent a watch, not even sent me a bad replica. I paid and they disappeared.

Please make every effort to make this information, and I'll be placing public domain and in this way prevent them defraud other unwary. Please take a minute of your time and posted on all social networks and forums bestreplica.sr is an aggravated fraud. Think for a moment that each of you could be a victim of the scam and avoid defrauding others. I beg do public knowledge.

defraudado

Alberto!!!!

you were told yesterday by another moderator to stop

signing up with a a sock is just going to get you booted out the window..............................understood???

Edited by Mazz

Nikohublot

Is it illegal to ddos scamsites like this?i mean would it end in LE Investigation?

black263

You don't need to tell us. This is just one of a plethora of scam sites. That's why this forum exists - to point you at the known good guys who will give you a fair product for a fair price, with some degree of comeback via the moderators if it goes wrong. As far as I am concerned, everwhere else is scam or potential scam.

Adezo

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Was thinking of using a Trusted Dealer but the watches on that site looks really amazing.