Sign in to follow this  
Mattcrx

Dial/Movement moving when i pull out the crown

Mattcrx

Hey guys,

having a bit of a problem with my Noob v6s (Build watch...not out of the box) movement at the min, when i pull out the crown to change the time the dial shifts over to the right...then when i push it back in it shifts back over to the left...

The movement ring is does not sit tight against the case which im pretty sure is the problem as there is space... but i am struggling to find a ring that fits the 2836-2 and the v6s case....

any suggestions? maybe i need to get new movement clamps as i feel mine are quite old now and maybe running abit weak...?

thanks guys

edwinowl

Spot on, movement clamps will do the job. Just look under a loupe and you will see the movement. Get some new clamps and all should tighten up nicely.

GenTLe

Are these 2 present and tight? Eventually: just cut a thin stripe of insulating tape and stick it to the external part of the movement holder, to fill the space between it and the case.

66w5ue.jpg

10:10 Watch Repair

The tabs usually are bent. They may work better flipped one way or the other, or you can bend them a little more to get more clamping pressure.