Sign in to follow this  
sunseeker

Milgauss 116400

sunseeker

Hello everyone, I would buy a Milgauss 116400 whith black dial and trasparent glass. Has anyone purchased one recently? Can someone recommend a decent quality rep?

Thanks

MAJ75

Hello everyone, I would buy a Milgauss 116400 whith black dial and trasparent glass. Has anyone purchased one recently? Can someone recommend a decent quality rep?

Thanks

Hi Mate,

I researched this subject extensively & ultimately bought the BP factory version, mine came from Josh at Perfect Clones.

The rationale was that though there is an often mentioned Noob factory version their tooling is a lot older & the reproduction isn't as accurate. Mine has worked beautifully and is a great looking piece. See what you think below.

Out of all of the Milgauss reps this & the white faced/clear crystal are closest to gen.

MILG1401.jpg

MILG1.jpg

MILG4.jpg

Kleen™

It's one of my sons most used/favourite watches (on a colour-matched, striped Nato), but I have no freakin' idea what version it is, so cannot be of much help there....except that it is a striking watch if you like a fresh splash of colour...

sunseeker

Thanks

Hi Mate,

I researched this subject extensively & ultimately bought the BP factory version, mine came from Josh at Perfect Clones.

The rationale was that though there is an often mentioned Noob factory version their tooling is a lot older & the reproduction isn't as accurate. Mine has worked beautifully and is a great looking piece. See what you think below.

Out of all of the Milgauss reps this & the white faced/clear crystal are closest to gen.

Thanks very much, it's really nice, I will contact Josh

Silkworth

Here's mine i just got from Josh last week. This is the best i could do with an on the spot at work photoshoot

Milgauss https://imgur.com/a/REXSW

sunseeker

Here's mine i just got from Josh last week. This is the best i could do with an on the spot at work photoshoot ��

Milgauss https://imgur.com/a/REXSW

great, but the second hand is not a short while?

jbglx

You also have this one from JF , more expensive but with the clon of the Rolex 3131 caliber , the Asian SH3131 , comes decorated and , most important ... YOU TURN THE CROWN CLOCKWISE to set the time !!! Wich has been the one of the most important flaws in rep. Rolex watches .

http://puretime03.com/watch-brands/rolex/milgauss/milgauss-116400-gv-jf-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3131.html#

Kleen™

YOU TURN THE CROWN CLOCKWISE

True. But who, other than MAYBE the overly anal owner would ever care, let alone notice. No-one is who.

And in return you 'reap the benefits' of a far more problematic/inferior mvmt....

greg_r

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

dcharper18
Hello everyone, I would buy a Milgauss 116400 whith black dial and trasparent glass. Has anyone purchased one recently? Can someone recommend a decent quality rep? Thanks
Hi Mate, I researched this subject extensively & ultimately bought the BP factory version, mine came from Josh at Perfect Clones. The rationale was that though there is an often mentioned Noob factory version their tooling is a lot older & the reproduction isn't as accurate. Mine has worked beautifully and is a great looking piece. See what you think below. Out of all of the Milgauss reps this & the white faced/clear crystal are closest to gen. MILG1401.jpgMILG1.jpgMILG4.jpg

That is a damn good looking watch, sir!

He recommended me this model: http://www.pf-818.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Rlm00013 what do you think?

I say go for it, looks like a damn good deal to me!

jbglx

YOU TURN THE CROWN CLOCKWISE

True. But who, other than MAYBE the overly anal owner would ever care, let alone notice. No-one is who.

And in return you 'reap the benefits' of a far more problematic/inferior mvmt....

mm ... yeah , who will notice , yourself ! problematic mvmt , it is an improved one from Yuki , and doesn´t has the date complication