Sign in to follow this  
jblue@seductive.com

Hey there

Hello, My name is Josh. Don't worry about my username, that's my spam email account so I don't care if everybody in the world has it. My 42nd birthday is coming up and my wife told me she wanted to buy me the Rolex replica I've been wanting. I know there are a lot of shady sites out there so I wanted to be sure I did some research before making a purchase. So that's why I'm here!

I used to live in San Diego (moved back to my hometown of Eugene, Oregon since) and bought a couple rep watches down there... *edit* in tijuana, mx. One was great quality in my opinion for only $60, a self winding Rolex. Well I lost that at the beach one day. :sad: So I haven't had a rep watch since. Currently I'm rocking a Invicta 9204SYB Pro Diver Analog Display Quartz Silver Watch that I managed to score from Amazon for only $35 I wear it daily even in the shower and it's rock solid.

The watch I really love the looks of is the Daytona 116506 platinum/brown/blue. The reps seems to get a lot of hate on this forum because of durability issues. Based on my research it looks like the more durable model is the JF A23J, but that means the large second hand is frozen. I'm ok with that if the rest of the watch continues to work for a while.

It looks like the best price for that rep is at tswatch ($298 ProId=19163). I've been doing some research on them and see they are on the the trusted dealers list of this forum. I did find something concerning though. on a site called watchesbyjames.cn/site-reviews/tswatches-cn-review-promising-best-fake-watch-site it has the following comment:

swatch international, 18th Feb,

Beware!!! The web site domain name: tswatches.cn . This is a Scam web site. they are Not us (www.tswatchshop.com) !!! They stole our pictures and Copy the entire web site and pretending to be us, many of our customers already scamed by them. please stay away from them.

So, does anybody know if that comment above is true? I see their domain name has changed quite a few times and one of them has been shut down. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Edited by [email protected]

myaz

Welcome,

Safest thing to do is to click on the TD's link directly from the listings here.

myaz

Waiting always seems to be the tough part. Worth it. Best of luck.

Wriggles

Watchesbyjames is a fake review site owned by scammers. Five minutes on Google or less would tell you that.

iabounty

Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

GenTLe

The central second hand is always "frozen" unless you run the chrono. That's the chronograph hand and it should be left there and not running continuously.

The one that runs continuously (on the daytona) is the one in the small subdial at 6.

Of course on the 23j there is no chrono, but this shouldn't matter a lot :)

JSJ

Hi mate and welcome.

I suggest changing your username to something other than an email address.