Sign in to follow this  
Khronos

My spanking brand new PAM438 Tuttonero

Khronos

I've received my PAM438 V6 ( KW ) Seagull today after a 3 week wait. I've had trouble deciding if this was the ONE :) , especially because I was afraid it would be too lightweight like titanium watches. I hate to repeat myself, but I despise lightweight watches :) Anyway, the watch is everything but lightweight, I've put it on the scale and it's 201g, all links included. For comparison - my Noob 243 weighs 187g on rubber and that is the weight that makes it a man's watch :) It came very well packed and protected as you can see in the pics. I hate the way the deployment works, it's a hassle locking it with one hand. The ceramic has an interesting feel to it, it's warm and very pleasant. The finish of the watch is out of this world, but the CG lever could be a bit firmer at the locking end, the 243 is much better in this regard. I was also afraid that the AR is complete rubbish, but it's not so bad. It's far from perfect, but it's slightly better than the AR on the 359 for example. I have to remove the extra links so I can post a proper wristie, so these pics will have to do for now :)

IMG_1412_zps0dl2rsyb.jpg

IMG_1413_zpsihhafj5z.jpg

IMG_1414_zpsjax43qn4.jpg

IMG_1416_zpswv95oixu.jpg

IMG_1419_zpskqino43x.jpg

Genius

Really really like these will definitely buy one at some point in the (hopefully) not too distant future

GoW13

That is very sexy! Always a pleasure to see a panerai that looks different

Enjoy wearing that beauty

Khronos

@GoW13: Thanks :)

@85genius: Check M2M regulary...things happen to me...and people get to buy new watches cheap...just sayin'... ;)

chenzomg

Stunning watch!

I had my heart set on buying one until I saw the most recent carbotech release and I can't resist the blue on the dial. Still on my radar though!

trojjan

Nice watch! Even nicer hands! You have some soft skin, I'm jealous

steve123

Just ordered the kw w/7750 10% off right now. Can't wait. Enjoy it, this made me even more anxious.

Khronos

I have a clinically confirmed phobia of manual labour, that's why I have such gentle and soft hands :D @steve123: You'll love it, it's something else. I just have to say I didn't expect the bracelet to be so thin, I've always imagined it to be more massive. But it's ok, looks great.

Colinthomas

Wow sharp what size

47 or 44

Do they make a 42

Genius
Wow sharp what size

47 or 44

Do they make a 42

You are on 48 :facepalm:

Colinthomas

I'm confused

machiavegli

Love it.

Mach

simonbolivar

That tuttonero is a beauty. I've wanted one for months now.

How is the band to adjust? I thought I read that it uses pins, which seems cheapy for such a nice rep.

Dawg

This is really nice .....I should get one

Khronos

Mine will be up for grabs in a couple of days,haven't sized it or anything, brand new and unworn. Not my thing,this..I'm more into classic ones.