Sign in to follow this  
branigg

Pam243m h factory, replacement for out of stock Noob V3???

branigg

All, I'm hoping for some advice from the Panerai experts out there, I've been a member of this and sister forums for a couple of months and after countless hours or reading I have reached the well informed decision of a Pam243 as my first purchase, in classic 'sods law' style, the Noob v3 appears to be out of stock everywhere (unless anyone has any info to the contrary), after contacting most of the TDs, Joshua (perfect clones), has confirmed he has a Pam243m h factory available and has claimed it is superior to the Noob - which contradicts everything I have read, it says it was added to his catalogue in January this year suggesting a newer version to that referred to in ALE's Pam guide.......

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience on this, is Joshua correct or should I hold out on the chance that further Noob versions will be commissioned

Thanks for any advice you can offer

Regards

Glen

King

Don't know about the 243, but I can tell you that my my h-fac 005 (newest version) is as good as any noob or kW I've seen. H is notorious for shoddy QC, however, and so it's common to see inconsistencies between watches of the same model. Inspect your QC pics closely to make sure you get a good one.

GenTLe
All, I'm hoping for some advice from the Panerai experts out there, I've been a member of this and sister forums for a couple of months and after countless hours or reading I have reached the well informed decision of a Pam243 as my first purchase, in classic 'sods law' style, the Noob v3 appears to be out of stock everywhere (unless anyone has any info to the contrary), after contacting most of the TDs, Joshua (perfect clones), has confirmed he has a Pam243m h factory available and has claimed it is superior to the Noob - which contradicts everything I have read, it says it was added to his catalogue in January this year suggesting a newer version to that referred to in ALE's Pam guide.......

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience on this, is Joshua correct or should I hold out on the chance that further Noob versions will be commissioned

Thanks for any advice you can offer

Regards

Glen

Got the Noob 2 months ago from Angus (pure-time TD over rwgforum) :)

kasper618

I've had the noob "v3" and currently have the latest 2015 H 243. I prefer the H hands down personally

MUSH

Trusty Time claims brand new H fac v2 is just as good as the noob. Just check the QC pics for the numerals on the bezel....

greg_r

Not a review. Moved to General.

Note that neither Josh nor Trusty do business with noobfactory, which might bear some relationship to their comments... ;)

Having said that, H fac product sometimes gets an undeservedly bad rep. I've not seen the current H 243 in person, so reserve judgement, but the photos look pretty damned good. I've had a few H fac PAMs and they've generally been a good experience.