Sign in to follow this  
J0n79

re: advice - Supermirrors - Sead

J0n79

dear fellow forumers,

possible to seek advice if anyone has made purchases from the above seller and you have any feedback.

he is a trusted dealer on another website but not here. the reason why i am -asking is i am considering buying the rolex gmt ii c that he is advertising.

any comments would be greatly appreciated.

RichyRichRolex

I believe this is Cross's bud ... I haven't pulled the trigger but initial dealings have been fantastic. What are you looking to buy J0n79?

Luthier

Ask, WHY he's not a TD here...

;)

Any of our TDs could sell you this watch.

crossbones

I wouldnt call us Buds per se but he is legit. Ive ordered from him many times.

No problems. In fact, there never should be with any dealer if you just ask for QC pics.

Mazz

Ive ordered from him also no problems other than shipping to wrong PO box but he did offer to replace if I wasent able to recover it .

J0n79

Thanks guys! appreciate your feedback and time....

Rich, i am looking for a good version of the GMT... i dont see it been advertised recently.. am looking for the "ultimate best" version (with incorrect hand stack) or better.

Luthier, the story that you know of does sound interesting..

jeffw69

I have also ordered from him on several occasions and he was really good with communication, shipping and quality of product.

greg_r

Sead doesn't quite measure up to what we expect here. He's known for doing unnecessary mods to some watches (such as superluming Panerais that come superlumed from the factory) and using that as an excuse to bump up the price. Sometimes those mods make the watch worse than the out of the box version (don't they, ding? ;) ). Service can, on occasion, be slow. There are plenty of worse dealers out there, but frankly there's little to recommend him IMO. If he can get a particular watch, so can others.

Personally, I'd avoid...

JohnG

I bought one watch from him - good, straight forward, didn't know about the mods thingy Greg mentions... He might be good for someone in the States as he ships from there, but shop the watch - make sure you are paying too much for it.

dingle

I bought one watch from him - good, straight forward, didn't know about the mods thingy Greg mentions... He might be good for someone in the States as he ships from there, but shop the watch - make sure you are paying too much for it.

Good for you....here is my 5 month escapade :facepalm:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2874

Also, methinks he has moved from the States ;)

JohnG

Good for you....here is my 5 month escapade :facepalm:

Hey, I have been waiting for two watches from Neil for what, about three years? - he says he is researching it. Still.

And he is a member here to boot.

Luthier

Any proof?

;)

JohnG

Any proof?

;)

Yeah, my word.

crossbones

Also, methinks he has moved from the States ;)

He used to ship from the States. Not anymore.

Baud

Sead is my favorite trusted dealer . Communication is minimal , but it is super fast and very reliable. My next rep will be purchased from sead

Thrichar
Sead is my favorite trusted dealer . Communication is minimal , but it is super fast and very reliable. My next rep will be purchased from sead

Weird necrobump first post!

tabuktime

Weird necrobump first post!

^^^ this ^^^

:unsure:

Chavezzito
103_6551.jpg

BadPickle

Nobody cares

RUSH2112

This is a beautiful poem