Sign in to follow this  
themannier

Very funny tracking from China post !

themannier

I have made an order to Trevor, a deep sea ceramic insert, sent in registered air mail; you can see that there is two "Departure from China" in the tracking history; according to you, can you tell that the China post tracking is reliable ?

iconInformation.gifSuccess find: 6 items! item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date 2013 Collection 51001001 FR 20130311 1716 2013 Waiting for transit airline Space 51003100 FR 20130312 1015 2013 Departure from China 51003100 FR 20130312 1143 2013 Waiting for transit airline Space 51003100 FR 20130401 1220 2013 Waiting for transit airline Space 51003100 FR 20130402 0903 2013 Departure from China 51003100 FR 20130402 1530

Xebryus

Most of my packages make orbit twice around the world before landing.

themannier

Most of my packages make orbit twice around the world before landing.

Orbit twice around the world ? Ho ! i didn't know that would be so long to have something in air mail from china; my ceramic sub from MR will be there in one month if it is like that !

SSTEEL

Did Trevor not email you a fedex number?

themannier

Did Trevor not email you a fedex number?

No he didn't, sent in air mail because that was less expensive for a 25 usd bezel !

guami007

I have one incoming from Trevor that has departed China twice as well but is actually still in China. Go figure.

razorblade

Nothing to worry about, it happens. It's just the scenic route, it'll reach you eventually.

Mystery Shopper

Funny story about China.

My youngest daughter is there at the moment on a school language trip. All travel is terribly efficient and they are using intercity bullet trains. Facilities on youtube look pristine. She has seen wonderful things in Beijing, Jinan and Shanghai so far.

We had an email from the teachers travelling with the kids during a visit to a Chinese school. They had to negotiate with the school to let our kids use the teacher's toilets as the student loos had no doors!

Different priorities I suppose but it is funny to me to have bullet trains everywhere and pristine facilities but no door on the shitter :D

Luckily she wasn't in Beijing during the air polution code red.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/12/08/17/34/beijing-declares-first-ever-air-pollution-red-alert