Sign in to follow this  
rickyrosey

Richard Mille RM025 - Picture Review

rickyrosey

This is a picture review of my Richard Mille RM025 diver chronograph tourbillon, you do not really see this model a lot mainly because it is difficult to correctly replicate the intricate skeletonized movement and see through dial. I bought this around 3 weeks ago for around €90.

when I saw this watch for the first time it had a sort of appeal to me that I liked, first of all this is a really big watch at 50mm in diameter and almost 20mm thick and it has a really intricate bezel and case construction not to mention the 3D like dial.

It is far from being an accurate rep but that’s mainly due to the fact that it is impossible to rep a watch worth $565.000 in real life, yes that’s not a typo for that money you could buy a really nice collection of watches that you can store in your house specially bought to put your watches in.

But on to the rep watch, even though it is a big watch it is actually quite comfortable because it has a slightly curved back and comfortable rubber strap that locks with a spring loaded deployment clasp.

The case is stainless steel and the lugs are gold plated. Unfortunately the chronograph doesn’t work but who cares really?

I am not sure what kind of movement is in there but it has a power reserve of around 2.5 days which surprised me, it does however run a little fast around 3 minutes per 24 hours.

It was quite difficult to truly get a picture that really shows to looks of this watch but I think the wrist shots capture it the most.

Now on to the pictures, hope you enjoyed.

8989009033_b1d21dc5b5_b.jpg

8990201440_86ece87770_b.jpg

8990197572_cd6ef778fb_b.jpg

8988995979_2a33eb2ec2_b.jpg

8988992321_3a8a31dc7c_b.jpg

8988987349_5172fe146f_b.jpg

8988983285_ef511d0c3f_b.jpg

8988978453_dae401bb76_b.jpg

8988974239_10a31444a7_b.jpg

E.R.

Nice! Never seen this before. First shot I had doubts but it looks very good on the wrist!

Enoy!

rickyrosey

yeah at the first look it looks really cheap but when the light hits the dial its actually looks really cool

TheSav

Now that's a busy dial.

nadn1

nice watch. Where did you buy it from? thanks

Jegriff

Yes, where did you get it? I want a RM010 or RM012 or RM005 or RM016. Do you like the build quality or does it feel canal street? Thanks.

nadn1

None of the tds have this on their website. Dude help! I have to buy this marvellous piece

jpohl402

It certainly has presence on the wrist.

Unique piece....

Edited by jpohl402

Dutchguy

Dude please! where did you buy it??

rickyrosey

Dude please! where did you buy it??

i did not get it from a td but you can ask several tds if they can get this model, but maybe also check out the m2m coming weeks i am going to sell part of my collection and i think this will be part of it

theseire

Nice RM diver!