Sign in to follow this  
akousticplyr

My first reps arrived! Omega PO Skyfall and PAM 183. (Pic heavy)

akousticplyr

Thanks to Joshua at PC and RWG member Boycie! And so begins this dreadful affliction.......

First up: PO Skyfall. Second: PAM 183. Last bonus picture: I borrowed my father in law's rep Brietling SuperOcean.

Sorry for quality of pics, my first attempt. I didn't even clean up the PO yet. Just out of the box!

007small.jpg004small.jpg003small.jpg008small.jpg013small.jpg011small.jpg

Bkuntz80

All 3. Beutiful!!

akousticplyr

Thanks!

Rockzz22

Nice looking watches

dator

Great pearl on the Omega

SSTEEL

Congrats on popping your rep cherry.! So your dad has been into reps before you seeing as he has that Breitling. Where did he get it fro, a TD, and is he a member on here? Your dad that is.

akousticplyr
Congrats on popping your rep cherry.! So your dad has been into reps before you seeing as he has that Breitling. Where did he get it fro, a TD, and is he a member on here? Your dad that is.

So it turns out my dad has been a regular with both Andrew of TT and Joshua of PC! I'm not sure if he's a member here but I wouldn't be surprised! I know hes on several rep forums. Last visit he pulled out three cases of watches for me to check out. One case was gens, the other two were reps. Jaw, meet floor.

Jacksongo

the omega is beautiful!!!!

James007Bond

I love this Skyfall P.O.!

SSTEEL

So it turns out my dad has been a regular with both Andrew of TT and Joshua of PC! I'm not sure if he's a member here but I wouldn't be surprised! I know hes on several rep forums. Last visit he pulled out three cases of watches for me to check out. One case was gens, the other two were reps. Jaw, meet floor.

Cool :)

akousticplyr

Quick question-

Is it normal when you screw down the crown for the watch to continue to wind? Or should it rotate freely in a detent that doesn't engage the winding mechanism? This is for the PO Skyfall. Joshua said to monitor it for some time but he didn't think it was a problem.

Cheers-

Visioneer

Nice pickup.

TheTinMan

Quick question-

Is it normal when you screw down the crown for the watch to continue to wind? Or should it rotate freely in a detent that doesn't engage the winding mechanism? This is for the PO Skyfall. Joshua said to monitor it for some time but he didn't think it was a problem.

Cheers-

I think it would depend on the movement. Is it a Asian 21J movement? My 21J movements tend to do that, the others, not so much. I could be wrong though, if I am, another member will quickly correct that. What movement is supposed to be in that watch?

akousticplyr

Its supposed to be the swiss ETA clone.

themannier

the omega is beautiful!!!!

+1

akousticplyr
Quick question- Is it normal when you screw down the crown for the watch to continue to wind? Or should it rotate freely in a detent that doesn't engage the winding mechanism? This is for the PO Skyfall. Joshua said to monitor it for some time but he didn't think it was a problem. Cheers-
I think it would depend on the movement. Is it a Asian 21J movement? My 21J movements tend to do that, the others, not so much. I could be wrong though, if I am, another member will quickly correct that. What movement is supposed to be in that watch?

Confirmed that I ordered the Nickle plated Swiss ETA 2824-2.

Its my first rep, so I'm not sure if its supposed to engage the winding mechanism as the crown is screwed down into the locked position.

I'm such a noob.

akousticplyr

And I must add- the folks with Joshua at PC have been EXCELLENT about quick responses to my email queries.

jcphoenix8823

Who made the omega skyfall. I want one.

nyckid

You my friend, are a gent of a fine taste. :clap:

This is my opinion. Nice pick ups :)

Wear 'em well.

the Kid

Kyrasym
Who made the omega skyfall. I want one.
Yea I was about to ask! where did you get the skyfall from?! looks awesome!

knoffie

I Have the Pam 183 as well. Got it from Joshua . I absolutely love it. Mine is on a distressed 26mm/ 26mm tan strap and I cant wait to get a black 26mm/22mm strap. Yours looks fantastic. Love the Omega as well.

wear them in good health

Knoffie

paulie

Where did you get the omega from pls ?

chrish8

paulie you do knwo this is 2 years old now? If you want to find the watch take a look at the trusted dealers and browse their sites

Mattcas

This popped up and I looked thinking someone has just got some lovely new pieces...then the date. Bit late but beauts!

paulie

Ok thanks, you can tell im a newbie, sorry.