Sign in to follow this  
Khronos

An updated version of KW PAM359N

Khronos

Today I have received a brand new version of ST255 powered KW PAM359 N series. Both versions have the balance wheel at 6, but the balance cock is at 5 with the old version and at 7 with the new version. Also the inscriptions are better, so I think is a good step forward. The front is the same, I guess. This is my first polished case PAM and I'm totally blown away. It's also my first KW, other ones are from Noob and I have to say it's not bad..not bad at all..much better than Noob I'm afraid..yup..

IMG_1246_zpsyhfkdo7x.jpg

IMG_1248_zpsbxk3sigj.jpg

Kleen™

Now they only need to loose the faux plastic gear next to the balance wheel...

Khronos

I'm sure they already have it sorted, but they're feeding us one improvement at a time :)

2hot2trot

Bloody hell Kleen, "sharp eyes." I would never have seen that!

Love the model, it is gorgeous.

Its another "MUST" have.

Enjoy thrn, great catch. :thumbsup:

Kleen™
I'm sure they already have it sorted, but they're feeding us one improvement at a time :)

Yup - but that dead piece of plastic is the thing, that annoys me the most with my KW312...

Khronos

Haven't even noticed that shit until you pointed it out..now I can't keep my eyes of it..damn you ;) But this one is a keeper I hope, it's been 2 hours since unpacking and I still like it, that's a good sign :)

Kleen™
Haven't even noticed that shit until you pointed it out..now I can't keep my eyes of it..damn you ;) But this one is a keeper I hope, it's been 2 hours since unpacking and I still like it, that's a good sign :)

You can pull it rye outta there with a small set of pliers....but be extremely careful, m'kay...?!

Khronos

I'll just leave it there, the good Lord gave me two left hands, so I prefer this plastic gear over a non functioning watch :)

Kleen™

Sounds like a wise decision...;-)

Khronos

Bloody hell Kleen, "sharp eyes." I would never have seen that!

Love the model, it is gorgeous.

Its another "MUST" have.

Enjoy thrn, great catch. :thumbsup:

Thanks! It's lovely, this one. I've never imagined having a full polished case, but this one is a stunner. And also the sandwich dial with cream colored numbers, wow. I've bought a 312 first, but it was too plain and dull looking, so I've flipped it and got this one. And it was the right decision, this one looks much much better in person!

Sounds like a wise decision...;-)

It is, trust me, I know by now :)

Khronos

I must say that the AR on this one is not really something to write home about. I've read it's because it's also poor on the gen. Does someone know more about this matter?

ALE7575

The AR in gen is not strong either, just like the rep AR. There are many pics published about this matter

You KW version is the last one, fitted with a Seagull ST 2555 movement with correct (NON-inverted) layout . Balance cock from 5 to 6

The best available ATM, Congrats

PAM 312 is more accurate but PAM 359 is NICER IMO

ALE