Sign in to follow this  
Skrimps

What watch goes with this beauty?

myaz

Based on price maybe a gen patek aquanaut

Based on price, and unless you paid cash for the wheels, Dave Ramsey (well known US financial advisor) would say Timex.

I say, now your turn, for one thing, your wife won't give you any grief. :P

Guess I'm missing something. Don't know Ramsey and 2015 Range Rover is over 6 figures. Not sure why a timex would fit in...

Ramsey teaches getting out of debt fast via his 7 baby steps, by "living like no one else now so that later, you can live like no one else", if you catch his drift.

He would say that if not paying cash for a fast depreciating item, the payments on Timex would help to ease the pain of the other payments. (He'd probably actually say not to buy the car but that's just him and no, I'm not a client).

Skrimps

I have listened to a few of his books and have some friends who are die hard fans. Paying cash is always great, unless you get a low enough interest rate and can take the cash you would have spent and put it in a higher interest account.

Harbordman

His & Hers

2vaxfn5.jpg

Or Just for Him

2yvnur8.jpg

Skrimps

His & Hers

2vaxfn5.jpg

Or Just for Him

2yvnur8.jpg

What watch is that?

Harbordman

Which one, his&hers or just his?

Skrimps

Just his.

2yvnur8.jpg

Harbordman

You wont believe the price mate, an eye watering £11.69

If your interested I'l send you the link.

Skrimps

You wont believe the price mate, an eye watering £11.69

If your interested I'l send you the link.

Haha for £11.69 I would be a fool not to. :-D Would love to see the link.

Harbordman

PM on the way.

Haltec

royal-oak-offshore-diver-white-ceramic-noob-best-edition-on-white-rubber-strap-a3120.jpg

/CUT

Nothing to ad. That's it.

dasselin

Don’t want to be a party pooper, but I had a Landrover 5 years ago. I got rid of it after the first winter. That thing was so much trouble

It was unbelievable. The electrical system would fail constantly, the car would not start in -20C, the maintenance on it was horrendous.

So I sold it and bought a Jeep, that works and never fails. OK OK not has classy, but if you are stuck in the woods in 1 meter of snow and it is

-35 with the wind chill factor you don’t want to think about is the car going to start and keep running.

Skrimps

Lucky for us we live in Scottsdale AZ so we will not even come close to -20C. I was actually kind of scared getting it since I used to own a Jaguar and the thing was breaking all the time, but figured they fixed some of their issues since I owned one. Guess we shall see *fingers crossed*.

Testomatic
I ended up buying the wife a new car today and told her that if she got a car, I got a watch. So the question is, what watch goes well with the car?

6C956FF5-B89F-4CB3-8C29-A8C69208E8C8_zpsytb4b8aj.jpg

8BD12E12-68E5-47A6-B707-171ED52CE53D_zpsroeig0za.jpg

Can t understand you'd buy a car when you could a watch for the same price ;-p

myaz

I have listened to a few of his books and have some friends who are die hard fans. Paying cash is always great, unless you get a low enough interest rate and can take the cash you would have spent and put it in a higher interest account.

Hope they are good friends, the die hard fans are the hardest ones to suffer.

-Most people have good intentions, honestly intend to invest the difference but spend it anyways.

-Many people leveraged themselves with rental properties in the US and went tits up when real estate went down and they couldn't cover the spread during the last 2 recessions here. It's all about assessing what to buy on installment if you lose your job the next day,

Paying cash makes you think twice when the salesperson smoothly says that the navigation system option only adds a few dollars to the monthly payments and you find out the actual cost is $4,000 (Package for a Lexus RX-350), so I said thank god for Garmin and iPhones........

Nevertheless, it's the best looking LR and a head turner. Here's to you and your wife enjoying it for many years.

Aren

For her

PB200011.jpg

For you- pick whatever you want. She won't be complaining for a while.

+1

porschespeedster

I ended up buying the wife a new car today and told her that if she got a car, I got a watch. So the question is, what watch goes well with the car?

6C956FF5-B89F-4CB3-8C29-A8C69208E8C8_zpsytb4b8aj.jpg

8BD12E12-68E5-47A6-B707-171ED52CE53D_zpsroeig0za.jpg

I wish a good rep of this existed.

The gens are nice but I heard not very reliable?

Good move on taking care of the wife...I say, buy whatever watch you want :)

tcat1804

Ordered this beauty. Thanks to plankton for introducing me to H2o watches. This will go nice with any nice cars/suvs, even Range Rovers :-)

1_zpsg3yscg8o.png

Skrimps

Wow, never heard of H20 watch. Good price? Got a link?

tcat1804

h2o-watch.com. you can customize the watches, so depends on your configuration. btw, i don't work for them, full disclosure. heheh