Sign in to follow this  
supramkivtt2jz

Looking for Bell & Ross BR 01-92 Heritage Rep

supramkivtt2jz

I love the color of that watch more than any other BR01-92, and I cannot find a rep of it anywhere. Ive looked through the vendors, but they all more or less sell only the more common and traditional br01's. Any advice as to where to look or whom to contact?

Pic of said watch:

Bell-Ross-BR-01-92-HERITAGE-Heritage.Loftywatch.com.jpg

marshal1085

I know that on another forum, there were some people inquiring about them. To my knowledge, they do not exist in the rep world yet. They are amazing pieces too.

Have you seen the Heritage 126, I'm in love with that watch. One of the members is actually trying to get it repped.

supramkivtt2jz
I know that on another forum, there were some people inquiring about them. To my knowledge, they do not exist in the rep world yet. They are amazing pieces too.

Have you seen the Heritage 126, I'm in love with that watch. One of the members is actually trying to get it repped.

i think all of the heritage models are beautiful. who is supposed to be repping it on this board?

and do you have a link to the discussion you found?

marshal1085

It isn't actually this board. I was on a 'sister' site if you will (RWI).

Member X

I don't think they have repped this one yet!

613Kid
I love the color of that watch more than any other BR01-92, and I cannot find a rep of it anywhere. Ive looked through the vendors, but they all more or less sell only the more common and traditional br01's. Any advice as to where to look or whom to contact?

Pic of said watch:

I'm also very interested in any reps from the B&R Vintage line. Would appreciate any leads!

watch5

Pic of said watch:

I'm also very interested in any reps from the B&R Vintage line. Would appreciate any leads!

As would I!

marshal1085
I don't think they have repped this one yet!

It hasn't yet. But a member at RWI is trying to get one repped (well one from the Heritage line) by a dealer. Here is the link if you guys want to check it out.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthrea...-126-63790.html

Edited by marshal1085

greg_r

Not repped yet - neither are the B&R Vintage range, I'm afraid.