Sign in to follow this  
digidesigner

Why no PureTime as TD here?

digidesigner

As a noob I wonder what is the story of PureTime not being a TD here but then again being one with the most deals/posts at RWI?

Kleen™

Personally, my dealings with An(g)us has been less than favourable, so I'm pleased not to find him on RWG's TD-list.

RUSH2112

if you search I beleive you'll find enough info to put some of the pieces together.

greg_r

Let's just say that there's some history and leave it at that. There's a reason why we haven't invited them to be here, but never say never.

kennycoder

Yea, a lot of so-so feedback if you search a bit. Usually I stick with our TDs, but sometimes I use Ryan when he has some good deals. Personally Pure Time is only good for checking new releases on his page. That's about it.

greg_r

Ryan (Intime) is great - the only reason he's not here is that he gets so much business next door that I'm not sure he could cope with another forum - don't want to swamp him.

tlick

Ryan at Intime is the only non RWG TD I would use...he is great, but so are the rest of the RWG TDs, that's why they are TDs here!

Jonnybaws

Ryan (Intime) is great - the only reason he's not here is that he gets so much business next door that I'm not sure he could cope with another forum - don't want to swamp him.

+1

Top TD!

Toro is very good too, TD here (and RWI)

Venomous

+1 on Ryan.

Fantastic seller.

V

NFleischer

How about as a starter, they're probably the most expensive dealer. I think he's very shrewd. He has come off as a 'buddy'

especially to the people at RG, always asking opinions (which isn't all bad) about how to make the next 1:1 AAA+++ rep. Mostly

for the purpose of (IMO) helping to drive up the price of reps. Take a look at his home page, I don't think there are any reps under $400

and a lot in the $700-800 range.

GenTLe

Well, if Ryan doesn't come to RWG, RWG goes to Ryan (at least I've seen many - me comprised - doing this :D )

I understand your point Greg: surely the part of RWG that goes to him (or Tony) is less than having them here in the TD list :)

GenTLe

I dealt with Angus (actually with Francis, the sale guy) few times mainly for their wholesale offering at watch-station.co.

They're not bad but definitively they have some problem in the communications between themselves: they works in silo and looks like they don't have a central database where all the employees can access and check for the order status or insert modifications, so sometimes it becomes difficult when the billing guy tells you a thing, then the QC guy tells you that the watch isn't in stock, to select something else, you do that but the billing guy isn't informed and a big mess starts...

Actually I'm exactly in the middle of one of these mess... :D

Daywatch

They have an excellent and very nice website - and that´s about it. The quantity of less seen reps only pictured there is impressive - until You discover they are not available after You paid for, meaning several alternatives are not available either. Shipping to EU costs $70.

Left Coast Guy

C'mon, there are like 12 (?) TDs here...does it really matter why there are folks missing? There are plenty of dealers here to find anything you need.....

Mr Stubbs

C'mon, there are like 12 (?) TDs here...does it really matter why there are folks missing? There are plenty of dealers here to find anything you need.....

^This. Email a few TD's... or just your favorite... for anything you see on someone else's page. At the mo' my go-to TD's would be Toro or Watchfinder.

PureTime appear to charge more for the same items.

Realism

just buy from the cheapest - no TD loyalty for me

kennycoder

just buy from the cheapest - no TD loyalty for me

No loyalty here either BUT some TDs are much better in terms of communication / understanding what you want, especially when placing more customized orders.

Replicaaustralia

Best td to communicate with is defiantly narikaa. Toro is awesome too

nunu78

After Robert passed away my TD of choice is Marvellous Replica. Miss you Robert (RIP) , my friend .

nunu78

He was the greatest Seller of all time and frankly speaking as Even being a Noob , I made my first purchase from him.