Sign in to follow this  
Harkin Banks

PANERAI - PAM 338 M Radiomir TI/LE P 999.1 - Mini review

Harkin Banks

I haven't seen this one reviewed so I thought I would post some pics. I received this one from MR yesterday and really like it. I had a PAM 441 and found it too big and bulky. I like most of my watches to be able to fit under a dress shirt. This one fits nicely and can be worn on the weekends as well. Very nice quality from KW factory. I am no expert, but the obvious tell on the back is the "stainless steel" instead of "titanium". Even with that, I am a happy camper. My one, and likely only, PAM.

Here are the specs and some pics, sorry for the horrible glare in my office, and the fingerprints!

KW Factory Best!!! Pam 338 M Series 42mm Radiomir.... Made with a Genuine as Sample... Original Super Luminova on Dial..... Highbeat 21600bph... Swiss Quality Colourless AR Coating... Individual M Serial Numbers... No Mods Needed... All Parts Directly Interchangeable with the Genuine... Immediate Delivery!!!

MOVEMENT: Asian 6497 Manual Handwind Movement, Cortes de Geneve Decoration on Bridges, Highbeat 21600bph, Modded to P 999.1 Appearance

CASE DIAMETER: 42mm

THICKNESS: 13mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial, Black Subdials, Numeral/Stick Hour Markers, Superluminova Applied on Markers and Needles

CASE MATERIAL: Forged Titanium Caseset 1 : 1 Caseset, Same Tone as Genuine

BRACELET: 25/22 High Quality Calf Leather Band with Pre V Steel Buckle

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal, Colourless AR Coated as per the Genuine, Done by Vendor who does for Swiss Genuine Brands

BACK GLASS: Display Caseback with Detailed Engraving, MXXX/700, Individual M Series Nos with Matching Individual BB Nos

CLASP TYPE: Pre-V Buckle

693886C9-BF16-460D-B111-0DE8E32A1381.jpg8DBCD6E3-74DA-47DF-8097-6FB6B8B3E0AF.jpg00209EC1-83B7-4559-A77A-EBA97904E4FD.jpg1843D446-3692-4949-9995-116E9C1F4927.jpgA8DEB373-FBEA-49AF-936C-5205D103B89E.jpg

kingofwatches

wow, nice watch dude, great review :thumbsup:

jahlive

Great review! Thanks

kennycoder

Great watch. The only thing that matters is if you like it or not... and since you do, great pick! Movement decorations look interesting.. never seen them like that before.

UmpaHimself

I really like the buckles on these. Wear it well.

Harkin Banks

Thanks guys. After wearing this for a few days I can honestly say it might be the best rep I have purchased. The 42mm is perfect for my smaller wrist and the strap has broken in very easily. I always loved the Pam style but they were too big for me. This one is amazing. Some may not like the gold hands but I think it gives a little more depth to the watch and a little vintage flair.

N.Rico

NICE !

that movement looks awesome.

enjoy it.

Harkin Banks

I was pretty pleased not to see any blue screws! And the power reserve is really nice with the manual wind.

horologer

did you realize that the PAM338 caseback written as SS instead of titanium?