James.

whats next in the pipeline

Jonnybaws

For me.. APs of course

Sincere

White Dial Rubber Clad, maybe

Rose Gold Grand Prix, the ones you lot love :giggle:

PinkPanther

Not this "whats you grail" bull shit where everyone says a million dollar patek, but what are you actually currently working towards acquiring. Be it saving towards or looking for, or even seriously considering buying.

Doesnt have to be the next watch you buy because we all have problems where we don't feel complete without a tracking number in hand, but more what youre liking as a statement piece of your future collection.

Need some inspiration.

Dare I comment that the next one for me is the Patek Calatrava 5227 with the Miyota movement! i've never instantly wanted a watch so much!!!

I'm not quite getting the whole Audemars Piguet thing that's going on at the mo! but hey it wouldn't do for us to all be the same hey

KarmaToBurn

Either a Seiko Sumo

or

H FAC Pam390 that Sead has on sale over at RWI for $159 along with a custom Martu strap.

ag69

Not sure, I've been buying reps the last 2 years. Last gen purchase was a Baume Mercier Riviera Chronograph. Haven't thought about what gen I want to buy next.

graman
I would love to get another Slevin. Deeply regretting getting rid of the one I had...

I could say I told you so..... :Whistle:

greg_r
I would love to get another Slevin. Deeply regretting getting rid of the one I had...

Hell, if it comes to that, I should have bought it! :lol:

plankton

I do have a Sub in the works from Vac that should be my best rep ever. But shortly this will call my place home, I agree with the poll but will have to save another 4-5..

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

I should do something smart like invest the $$ though but a TT can be rationalized to some small degree.

Wriggles

Reps I never know whats coming next. I don't even really think about which to get until something catches my eye and I buy on impulse.

Like Elp I've been really looking into a lot of microbrands now that rep prices are going up and the Eur v USD has gone to shit.

A number on the way including Gerlach, Vratislava, Helgray and have my eyes on some others.

Really liking that Fossil Del posted....!

Also, keeping an eye on the Bay for a nice Seiko 6139, again hoping I can catch one at a price that isn't ridiculous like some that went in recent months....

But, at some point when I get around to putting the shekels aside, a Moonie will be purchased. Just waiting for the right one to pop up at the right price....which may result in me waiting quite some time :D

KarmaToBurn
I'm not looking at any new high-value purchase at the moment but am currently checking out some of the more modest gen brands for a new summer watch. :)

Fossil have just released some new models, including a 20 ATM rated (200 metres) dive watch range called "Breaker", and I'm giving serious thought to buying this one:-

17388935175_e9dd9d9915_b.jpg

Breaker by Bjorn Dajoak, on Flickr

Very nice. Didn't know this was released.

Del
I'm not looking at any new high-value purchase at the moment but am currently checking out some of the more modest gen brands for a new summer watch. :)

Fossil have just released some new models, including a 20 ATM rated (200 metres) dive watch range called "Breaker", and I'm giving serious thought to buying this one:-

17388935175_e9dd9d9915_b.jpg

Breaker by Bjorn Dajoak, on Flickr

Very nice. Didn't know this was released.

Yeah, I only stumbled across it in my local Fossil shop at the weekend - had just arrived in last week. It was just as nice in person tbh, and a good size at 45mm x 14mm. :)

This new range is currently only available from Fossil and it hasn't filtered down yet to the other stockists or internet sites like Watch Shop, etc..

solkryssare

You could. Obviously you wouldn't, but you could....... ;)

fluxian

I really fancy a simple, yet elegant, Aqua Terra (38.5mm) black bezel, a very versatile watch and less showy than the Explorer, although I do like the Explorer.

Bash64

I'm back to PAM's again and looking for a 111 or 312/320. I am moving fewer in and out now.

Piccolo

I'm on the lookout for the right Speedmaster Reduced (fits me better than the Speedy) and also got eyes open for a Linde Werdelin Spidospeed. No rep desires at the minute.

Hornet

Regmariner (second one....) sub c just ordered....

Awaiting to hear from Toro regarding a Tag Heuer Aquaracer 500m on a bracelet....

....maybe some straps after that.

Left Coast Guy

Let's see...

Breitling Montbrilliant Datora (on sale at InTime!!!) and IWC Spitfire Platinum are on order and waiting on QC, so that very immediate

The Must Have list -- Breitling SOA Chrono

The Lust List -- PAM 389, Rolex Sub V5, Rolex D-Blue, IWC Ingy

But....I already have soooo many. Think I may fill up my last 2-3 slots in my watch box and check out for a while...