plankton

One last poll on a potential gen purchase

Help again  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite

• GMT II Batman
    • Sub TT Blue Ceramic

plankton

Pretty big price difference between the two... But that aside it has to be the TT Blue Sub. Absolutely gorgeous, timeless, and as perfect with shorts and flip flops, as it is with a tux. I have the non ceramic gen 16613, and is my favorite, most worn watch, hands down.

I don't really get it about the price diff I checked chrono24 for lowest prices and it was even...

Big price difference in ceramic 116613.

digger2

If you add "a few dollars" you can get a full gold GMT, then I vote GMT :-) Mine says hi!

DSCN9880_c_1024_zps5f57e59d.jpg

porkman65

TT Sub all the way...especially with the blue dial/bezel. I swapped my gen GMT (coke) for a TT GMT and love it....you can't beat a bit of real gold. I have now set my heart on a full gold Rolex.....I particularly like the now out of production FG Yacht-master with white dial for what it's worth.

Good luck in sourcing whichever one you choose and don't forget to treat us to some pictures!

Matt.

rusty peters

Batman would be my first 7 choices. Two Tone does not light my fire. Go gold OR SS. One cannot do both with good results.

Hornet

Batman all day long.....

UmpaHimself

None of these people know what they are talking about. If you are buying a gen, take advantage of the fact that the gold on the TT Rolex is REAL SOLID GOLD through and through. That's a luxury you just can't get with a rep. Go gold. Get the TT.

I agree with this but just don't like the blue. I would go black TT or honestly full gold sub but that is a different story. My favorite is the full gold GMT with green dial.

If you add "a few dollars" you can get a full gold GMT, then I vote GMT :-) Mine says hi!

DSCN9880_c_1024_zps5f57e59d.jpg

:lol: That's what I'm talking about!

hnic

Batman

hnic

90557717-FE97-47A1-AAA7-E8F2649AD825.jpg

still love my sd

wear it every day and everywhere

imo perfect for every occasion

Hornet

Don't get gold, you'll look like a pimp......

...only joking :rofl:

BentleySharp

still love my sd

wear it every day and everywhere

imo perfect for every occasion

If, in every occasion, you're diving in the ocean, then yes :help3:

Not That Rich

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!

GoW13

None of these people know what they are talking about. If you are buying a gen, take advantage of the fact that the gold on the TT Rolex is REAL SOLID GOLD through and through. That's a luxury you just can't get with a rep. Go gold. Get the TT.

Sorry, but this is BS ;) I guess most of the people know what they are taking about. And that is their personal taste!

Your statement suggest to buy the gold Rolex, simply because it is made of gold... Why not buy a bar of gold then?! You can´t rep that neither ;)

Maybe the TT is made partially out of gold, but it still looks hideous (my opinion)... And even if you wear a gen gold Rolex, most people will assume that it´s fake anyway even if you say "Here, hold it! It´s so heavy, it has to be gen"

Irishcain

Batman by far

Bash64

Batman for sure! No TT for me :)