Sign in to follow this  
plankton

Now I'm just screwed- Isn't this the bomb!

Markonymous

I loved that omega, but maybe its just something about me and white dials...

xocomaox

Sharp-looking, with that white dial.

Nikohublot

When you love 2 Watches at the same time , always cholse the second one because if you really had loved the first one there wouldnt be a second one <3

sequel7
When you love 2 Watches at the same time , always cholse the second one because if you really had loved the first one there wouldnt be a second one <3

We'll said...

Kleen™

I call bullshit....you'd never get laid with that attitude towards the fairer sex...;)

Nikohublot
When you love 2 Watches at the same time , always cholse the second one because if you really had loved the first one there wouldnt be a second one &lt;3

I call bullshit....you'd never get laid with that attitude towards the fairer sex...;)

Pls no bullshit :( ... Just copied this from a lovemovie :D

black263

I call bullshit....you'd never get laid with that attitude towards the fairer sex... ;)

I have some wonderful books at home that I absolutely adore, and would never give up in a million years. But I still have a library card.