Sign in to follow this  
sharkey_lsu

sinowatches.com

sharkey_lsu

I know about the reccomended watch sales sites, but I am completely new to replica watch buying and I want to know exactly what I am purchasing before I make a purchase. This site seems to be honest and the seller, Mickey, has a youtube account with over 450 videos of the watches he sells. He also has multi-angle photos of them on the actual website and there are stamps of his website on every picture and video associated with his site so I assume they are not borrowed. He accepts paypal, credit cards, cash and just about any other form of payment.

Check out some of his videos and let me know what you think.

Click Here

greg_r

NOT a recommended dealer. Not the worst out there, but I'd steer well clear. Lots of folks have had problems dealing with sinowatches in recent years.

Stick to the trusted dealers - you'll be a lot safer.

Check here. http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

Keefb13

I bought a Omega Deville Ladymatic from Sinowatches about 15 months ago. After this time the face fell off, also the second hand and the Omega logo. I contacted Mickey at Sinowatches to ask if he could send me the parts, he said he couldn't but if I sent the watch back he could repair it. I duly did this but to my astonishment it wasn't until he received the watch back he then told me the factory or he couldn't repair it because they didn't make it anymore. Would have been nice if he'd said before, perhaps he didn't think the watch would get past China customs to reach him. He then declared that if I wanted the watch back I would have to pay postage. After an e-mail battle of several e-mails he finally agreed to send the watch back via EMS which took him ages to do. When I finally got the tracking number a week later the watch was delivered to an address not mine about 700 miles away in Scotland! I must have send 10 e-mails asking him to sort this out to which I have only had one reply saying he would sort it out. Since then nothing and that was now a month ago. He is now ignoring all my e-mails completely. I have bought at least five watches off of Sinowatches and admittedly I have all been okay but this is the first one that has gone wrong. But now I have found out to my cost that the aftersales service is terrible! So I've learned a valuable lesson only deal with our RWG trusted dealers. When I started buying replica watches I didn't know anything about the the RWG forum I do now so only Perfect Clones for me from now on. So take it from me avoid Sinowatches.

catfish1

Thanks for this info keefb13. Will steer clear...

nyckid

I remember when I signed on RWG my first question was "I want to buy a rep from sinowatches, is this a reliable site" or something among those lines.

I have then, been lurking for weeks but "something" seem to be telling me to do my homework before disposing any of my hard earned-cash. So I did, and that's how I came across RWG. The best thing that has ever happened to me. Not only didn't I get scammed but also found a place that's more than a forum for rep watches enthusiasts.

There's a reason why we will tell you to stick with our trusted dealers. Also, majority of sinowatches reviews are faker than the reps they sell.

Ok, my ¢2 end here. :)

black263

The dealers In every section of internet can be broken down into three categories.

1. Definite scams. These have been proven by a number of reports to fail to deliver a fair product, or in some cases anything at all.

2. Definitely trustworthy. Again, proven time after time to deliver what has been ordered and to deal fairly with any problems.

3. The vast majority. These fill the entire spectrum between #1 and #2. Some at the lower end eventually end up as category 1. Some at the higher end may end up as category 2.

Sadly, there is no guaranteed way to choose a category 3 and know what service you will receive. You may be fine;you may not. It is only by making a purchase that you will find out. I'm a coward. I'm not prepared to take the risk on category 3, because of my inherent caution. So I remove the risk by sticking only to category 2 purchases. On ebay that means lots of postives, and VERY few negative feedback. On Amazon, it means going by the ratings, and ignoring anything less than a 4*. On Which it means going for the perhaps more expensive best buy. On watches it means choosing a forum and their TD.

You may be prepared to take a punt on an unknown, but why bother, when you have the certainty of a TD, with the backing of the RWG staff. (and if it's because the other site can provide a watch that the TDs can't, you have to ask why the best dealers around say that they can't get the product, but an unknown insignificant dealer magically can).

Electron17

How many times does it have to be said, STAY WITH THE TRUSTED DEALERS! That way you won't be asking these questions.

zdh

I had used a non trusted vendor previously - very happy to have found this site!

onzenuub

How many times does it have to be said, STAY WITH THE TRUSTED DEALERS! That way you won't be asking these questions.

Say what?

kennycoder

Not scam but overpriced and customer service not so good...

nyckid
Not scam but overpriced and customer service not so good...

Oh yeah? Not a scam? :facepalm: