Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI Down - SYN Attack

TxRub779
shake_and_shimmy_ani.gif

dasselin

RWI is currently under attack and I can't do anything but wait. This SYN attack went trough every security system we're running and it's beyond my knowledge to get up and running again at this point without doing any harm to the machine.

4A99Onm.png

I'm keeping an eye on the situation and hope to see them go again soon.

Hi, what are the Attack Parameters. Is it a spoofing-Bassed Attack, Distributed?

DR3M3L

RWI is currently under attack and I can't do anything but wait. This SYN attack went trough every security system we're running and it's beyond my knowledge to get up and running again at this point without doing any harm to the machine.

4A99Onm.png

Hi, what are the Attack Parameters. Is it a spoofing-Bassed Attack, Distributed?

Yes, and a big one too... We can handle quite some attacks due to the heavy machine RWI is running on. But this one was too big I'm afraid. Though, it was a good reason to upgrade the security once again and I made it quite hard to do the same again.

Genius

4A99Onm.png

Yes, and a big one too... We can handle quite some attacks due to the heavy machine RWI is running on. But this one was too big I'm afraid. Though, it was a good reason to upgrade the security once again and I made it quite hard to do the same again.

Is that a challenge?

Only messing if I was going to do one of the forum it would be Rwg these lot are wankers

TxRub779

Orange is a bad ass amp \m/

DR3M3L

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

Only messing if I was going to do one of the forum it would be Rwg these lot are wankers

On a serious note, I actually do hire security experts at the moment to test out a new environment running HHVM. So if anyone would love to try out some hacking & attacking just hit me with a PM and you got a free environment where you can go crazy on. :lol:

ebzen02

Was the button pressed?

Genius

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

On a serious note, I actually do hire security experts at the moment to test out a new environment running HHVM. So if anyone would love to try out some hacking & attacking just hit me with a PM and you got a free environment where you can go crazy on. :lol:

Would love to, unfortunately I have no fucking clue how. It looks really cool when you see people doing it on the TV or in films though, unfortunately my coding only extends as far as basic HTML and even then I find myself reverting to a wysiwyg editor when I inevitably make a mistake

DR3M3L

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

Would love to, unfortunately I have no fucking clue how. It looks really cool when you see people doing it on the TV or in films though, unfortunately my coding only extends as far as basic HTML and even then I find myself reverting to a wysiwyg editor when I inevitably make a mistake

Hacking is something you really need to know what you're doing and you need to know what to look for. Those guys are really smart. Attacking however only requires stupidity and a free tool downloaded from the net or some money to hire a botnet.... It's too easy and you're a fool if you do attack random sites for fun. esting it on your own servers however gives you a good insight on how to protect them from the stupids :)

Chavezzito
I for one have no clue what any of this means, but it sounds like badass trouble for next door.....

God luck Joran :)

It is like when someone start to throw watches at you.

Until they are like 1 every 3 seconds it's ok and you are happy to get new watches.

When they throw you hundreds watches per seconds you get covered by them and stop "functioning".

It is the same here but with tcp/ip packets :)

:rofl:

This is the best explanation I have ever read!

And we're back - currently only acception connections trough Cloudflare in the firewall.. Enjoy!

Keep talking dirty!! :lol:

Maybe I provoked him.....Hehehe

I might have taking that a LITTLE to far with Col's board. Uh oh. I couldnt help myself. I am sick, I mean a sinus suffections. I dont feel good. Being a dick makes me feel better. I cant help it...I cant

:giggle:

Please don't break our forum too. :lol:

RUSH2112

Send spike

grishenko.jpg

RUSH2112

b4fce0c0eadf5633c856610473d31fc91234641.jpg

Joran, what did the gauge read when you stirred the tank?

TxRub779

Tooters rawk

Ishmael

b4fce0c0eadf5633c856610473d31fc91234641.jpg

Joran, what did the gauge read when you stirred the tank?

:lmao2: ahahahahahaha… "Joran, we've got a problem" :rofl:

TxRub779

10,800 post since March 2014? Gotdamn THAT is a post whore in a half

dasselin

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

Hacking is something you really need to know what you're doing and you need to know what to look for. Those guys are really smart. Attacking however only requires stupidity and a free tool downloaded from the net or some money to hire a botnet.... It's too easy and you're a fool if you do attack random sites for fun. esting it on your own servers however gives you a good insight on how to protect them from the stupids :)

Just out of curiosity. Are you servers UNIX or Windows?

TxRub779

Where is Cornholio?

Ishmael

10,800 post since March 2014? Gotdamn THAT is a post whore in a half

Welcome darksider :D

Chavezzito
Where is Cornholio?

Here!

DR3M3L

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

What do you think? :lmao: UNIX ofcourse, you can trust Windows as much as a replica watch in water..... :lol:

Chavezzito

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

What do you think? :lmao: UNIX ofcourse, you can trust Windows as much as a replica watch in water..... :lol:

Meh...my company uses Windows...60K employees WW and not a single problem! :lol:

Stuvetjee

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

Meh...my company uses Windows...60K employees WW and not a single problem! :lol:

ikea3_0.jpg

Chavezzito

ikea3_0.jpg

For the love of God!

I live in SWEDEN not Italy and Ikea has about 140K employees! :fail:

:lol:

Stuvetjee

ikea3_0.jpg

For the love of God!

I live in SWEDEN not Italy and Ikea has about 140K employees! :fail:

:lol:

:lmao2:

DR3M3L

4A99Onm.png

Is that a challenge?

I think they did only put a Windows logo on a Unix based system.