Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI Down - SYN Attack

Chavezzito

I think they did only put a Windows logo on a Unix based system.

Oh...you mean like Apple did with Windows? :rofl:

DR3M3L

Ehhhmm.... Get the facts straight: Mac runs on UNIX!! That's why I love Mac.

Chavezzito

Ehm...speak English! Windows copied Unix and Apple copied both while Linux went home, ok?

elp

Ehm...speak English! Windows copied Unix and Apple copied both while Linux went home, ok?

The penguin ate the apple and got defenestrated?

Chavezzito

The penguin ate the apple and got defenestrated?

Some like that yeah...but Mr.Techie above don´t want to listen... :)

TxRub779

Is IKEA like Fry's? :giggle:

No, EYE am Cornholio.... I need some TP for my bunghole

Kleen™

Apple copied the GUI from Xerox, the WinDoze copied MacOs, then Apple put their GUI on a UNIX core...

Chavezzito

Apple copied the GUI from Xerox, the WinDoze copied MacOs, then Apple put their GUI on a UNIX core...

That´s what I said...I think...

Is IKEA like Fry's? :giggle:

No, EYE am Cornholio.... I need some TP for my bunghole

You don´t have an Ikea in Tejas?

TxRub779

I dunno....They have Fry's :bs:

Kyrasym

Unplug the network cable!

LightGeek

I for one have no clue what any of this means, but it sounds like badass trouble for next door.....

God luck Joran :)

To go with the cockblocking analogy said earlier, think of it as getting hit by thousands of cocks a minute. All you can do is cover your orifices as best you can and wait it out. In the meantime, nobody else's cocks can get into the... erm... forum.

DR3M3L

Cockblocking is another thing, but very close to what I did here...... :popcorn:

DR3M3L
I shouldn't have said anything..... Boom, there we go, thousands of IP's are sending smaller packets.... We're down again, and will be for quite some time I'm afraid.

Don't expect the site to be up in the next hour as I also need to drive home, will update later.

Track the IPs... Do they come from CH? :D

Mate, I have at work a couple of Fortigate 300B (clusterizables) unused now. May they be needed? If you really need them I can try to get them out of the company backdoor (we already replaced them with the 300D version).

They were the wan main firewalls for the company I work for, doing qos, packet filtering, VPN terminator, content filtering etc etc

That's a very generous offer mate, however I don't think I'll ever get into the datacenter where the server is placed... It's on the other side of the world and I'm only able to work remote. Those fortigate firewalls are really top notch, I love them. We do run the Fortinet security at work and I'm amazed by the filtering..

For now we set up a better firewall with some custom rules to keep RWI more safe, I don't want this to happen again....

TxRub779

Is that what they call a whore d'orrfaces?

Wait for it......................wait for it

LightGeek
I shouldn't have said anything..... Boom, there we go, thousands of IP's are sending smaller packets.... We're down again, and will be for quite some time I'm afraid.

Don't expect the site to be up in the next hour as I also need to drive home, will update later.

Track the IPs... Do they come from CH? :D

Mate, I have at work a couple of Fortigate 300B (clusterizables) unused now. May they be needed? If you really need them I can try to get them out of the company backdoor (we already replaced them with the 300D version).

They were the wan main firewalls for the company I work for, doing qos, packet filtering, VPN terminator, content filtering etc etc

That's a very generous offer mate, however I don't think I'll ever get into the datacenter where the server is placed... It's on the other side of the world and I'm only able to work remote. Those fortigate firewalls are really top notch, I love them. We do run the Fortinet security at work and I'm amazed by the filtering..

For now we set up a better firewall with some custom rules to keep RWI more safe, I don't want this to happen again....

Can I have one? I can PayPal.

TxRub779

Still waiting..............