Sign in to follow this  
vintage820

Anyone hear of www.newwatchs.com?

vintage820

I am looking for a PAM 310 replica. These guys come up. They are not on the scammer list but that doesn't mean much. I've already been scammed by watchesspace.net...

Probably won't chance it. Unless I hear otherwise.

thanks

Vintage

KeNnY

it is so hard to stick with our trusted dealers only ? ;)

Del

Honestly mate, why would you chance it? If the rep exists then our Trusted Dealers will be able to source it for you.

Don't go throwing your money away - if you've got too much then I'll send you my bank details and you can transfer some to me ;).

dingle

;)

stick with the trusted dealers. Send them a pic of the watch you want and see if they can source it. If it is available, they can get it.

KBH
Honestly mate, why would you chance it? If the rep exists then our Trusted Dealers will be able to source it for you.

Don't go throwing your money away - if you've got too much then I'll send you my bank details and you can transfer some to me ;).

Could you please send me your bank details. As well as your credit card numbers. Please don't forget the security code on the back....... Oh yeah, and your mother's maiden name. Money will be forthcoming shortly.

Del

Don't go throwing your money away - if you've got too much then I'll send you my bank details and you can transfer some to me B).

Could you please send me your bank details. As well as your credit card numbers. Please don't forget the security code on the back....... Oh yeah, and your mother's maiden name. Money will be forthcoming shortly.

;)