Sign in to follow this  
Vreds

Interview with "The Rolex Enforcer"

Genius

what a fucking bell end!

Realism

to both - take a chill pill

Nikohublot

Do you think he can "bust" a superrep from here? Like a BK v5sub nodate? ... Would be funny ,show him .. He says its gen xD and then blame him and his "skills" on twitter... :D

what for? if u r misrepresenting a rep as a gen and get called out... the onus is on u...

You can send him a picture anonymous :) ... Because i really dont believe that he is that good ... For example the fakewatchbusta .. This guy spot reps on on a wrist taken from 1000m i even cant recognize the brand on these pixelphotos :D

dasselin

It’s all BS. The kind of people that want to make themselves look important. 2 nobodies

markeym3

fuck me backwards ,, what a pair of oxygen thieves ,,, i managed a couple of mins ..

Stewart

CRM Jewelers is not an AD of any of the brands they represent. They sell pre-owned merchandise. Nothing more than a fancy pawn shop with possibly illegitimate/stolen merchandise.

Stewart

CRM Jewelers is not an AD of any of the brands they represent. They sell pre-owned merchandise. Nothing more than a fancy pawn shop with possibly illegitimate/stolen merchandise.

This is an exact copy/past from their website. Would you spend $24,000 on a watch from them?

Q?Does the watch come with a box?

A.

Since we sell our watches at a deep discount to retail, our mark up is limited. Most customers are also looking for the best price possible on their luxury watch purchases. As a result, they do not want to spend additional money on boxes, since boxes present an additional cost. For example, the standard Rolex box (see picture below) costs $170 extra and the extra large box is $370.

Q?Do watches come with papers?

A.

Some watches do, but some don't. The reason why some watches don't come with papers is illustrated with an easy example. The warranty card (a.k.a., "papers") for Rolex watches contain the prior owner's contact information. There are many watch owners that do not want to disclose their personal information when they sell their watches. For that reason, they do not surrender the card upon the sale. If we purchase the watch from a seller in that situation, we cannot fabricate the card or provide another one in its place. Consequently, we can only resell the watch without a card card if the seller chooses to keep the card. Nevertheless, the watch will always have CRM Jewelers gurantee and quality assurance.

Edited by Stewart

James.

So just to check..... Them Eames aluminium group chairs in the video are genuine Vitra? Not replicas (read fakes) as that would be really embarrassing :)

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+James Mathias By the way I already know the answer, so just to paraphrase you.... a lot of jewelers are cheapskates and buy fake chairs willingly there's nothing to know about replicas other than they are illegal and for wannabe posers who like to deceive others (and themselves) about being able to afford a quality luxury chair. Idiots like that deserve to be shamed every day of the week and twice on Sundays. If you belong to this elite group of losers I can only tell you one thing... mwahahahahahahahahah!!

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias, dude are you high? Who ever mentioned the word "Vitra?" These chairs are genuine chairs we bought in Amazon at a discount. Here's the link in case you want to order them http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008OTSGLY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I don't see how this has anything to do with fake watches or the Rolex Enforcer.

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers Sorry but you are the one who must be high if you do not see the connection. Vitra are the official manufacturer of the Eames aluminium group office chairs http://www.vitra.com/en-gb/product/aluminium-chair-group copies made by anyone else are replicas, fakes whatever you want to call them they are not genuine! The fact is you are happy to willingly buy replicas and use them on a day to day basis. Do you not see the irony in a video when you are blatantly slagging off replicas and the replica industry whilst sat on a replica chair with an office full of replica chairs behind you. You wanted the look of the luxury chair (maybe to deceive others, I don't know your motives) without the price tag of a proper luxury Eames chair. That is exactly what people do then they buy a replica watch! You seemed to be down with the public shaming so I just handed it back to you.

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias, for your information, we didn't even know what "Vitra" chairs were and were not looking to buy any replicas. We just logged into our Amazon Prime account and started searching for cool office chairs in white. The connection you are making is absurd. People who buy fake Rolexes and other high end brand don't do it by mistake. They know what they are doing and are willingly looking to buy a replica of the actual brand. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers Nope not comparing fruits just comparing replicas to replicas. You can call it absurd if you want but the fact is you are sat on a replica chair in the video where you are bashing replicas. If people want to believe it was an honest mistake its up to them to decide but the irony of the situation is still there for all to see. I'm sorry but there is no way I can believe you have never seen the Eames aluminium group chairs before you bought them. They are prolific in TV programmes, Film, Music videos, in fact they are probably the most recognisable chair design in human history. Maybe you thought it was just a cheap amazon chair design that made it into all these places???? But OK so you do not have furniture knowledge but also plenty of people don't have watch knowledge. So to come back on your argument I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that have seen a nice looking watch on the TV or in a music video or anywhere in the media and thought I would like one like that, not knowing about the brand or brand history, or even what they cost to buy. That person is then walking down the street or browsing the internet and is offered said watch by a street vendor or on a Chinese website and does not realise what they are buying is not the real thing. Outside of watch collecting community and jewellers how many people have heard of Patek Phillipe, Richard Mille, Frank Muller, A Lange et Sohne, Jaeger Le Coultre etc........

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias, you are right. We don't have knowledge of Vitra furniture. You cannot be an expert on everything, but as I mentioned previously, these chairs were purchased on Amazon. If you follow the link I gave, you will confirm that the word "replica" or "fake" does not appear anywhere on the Amazon page. In fact, you cannot buy "fake" high end watches on Amazon. Try searching for them, so while you are correct that some people might "unknowingly" buy a replica, most actively seek them out and know the exact watch brands the fakes are trying to replicate. That is inexcusable. Furthermore, while there are lower end watch brands that try to imitate Rolex and other high end brands, they do not advertise their watches as replicas or, even worse, try to sell them as genuine versions of the real thing. Doing otherwise is illegal and is the main point here...people who buy illegal fakes of a real watch and try to fool others into believing they're real. For every innocent bystander caught in the crossfire of fake watches there are 999 who are guilty as sin.

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers Duly noted, so I suppose the only question to ask now is........ Now you know they are replicas..... Have you thrown them out back in the trash and ordered original genuine ones to replace them?

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias no, and I'll explain why. Your argument is flawed because you use the word "replica" loosely, both to categorize illegal products that try to replicate an existing design as closely as possible with no improvements or useful modifications whatsoever and legal products that either make improvements or significant modifications to an existing design without attempting to pass it off as the original. These are two completely different things that any intelligent person would agree with. The "original" Vitra chairs you mention and the ones we have in our office that were legally purchased from Amazon have some similarities, but a lot of differences. To tell you the truth, we prefer the look and usability of the ones we have at our store than the ones from Vitra that you're obsessed with. If your extreme definition of "replica" or "fake" was valid, then any legal modification or variation of an existing design would be a replica. The world would be full of monopolies and competition would not exist.

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers You are a hypocrite and have no clue what you are talking about. If the modification was an improvement then fair enough but the crappy replica chairs you have are an exact rip off of the Eames chair in design just with a worse mechanism. That is exactly like a fake submariner which is identical in design but with a worse mechanism (read movement) inside. You are a loser and much worse than the people you diss in your video because you get a kick out of the public shaming but try to act like you should not be ashamed. You should be ashamed of yourself! You try to big yourself up on youtube but there you are replica user and proud.... The RM on your wrist may as well have come from china just like your rep chairs

That post won the internet today. Go home everyone, better luck tomorrow

James.

IMO dont bother even wasting your time with these people. All they're looking for is attention and clicks to make themselves feel important. The great thing about the internet is that if something annoys you, just dont click on it. The hard part is following througg on that, though...

RUSH2112

So just to check..... Them Eames aluminium group chairs in the video are genuine Vitra? Not replicas (read fakes) as that would be really embarrassing :)

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+James Mathias By the way I already know the answer, so just to paraphrase you.... a lot of jewelers are cheapskates and buy fake chairs willingly there's nothing to know about replicas other than they are illegal and for wannabe posers who like to deceive others (and themselves) about being able to afford a quality luxury chair. Idiots like that deserve to be shamed every day of the week and twice on Sundays. If you belong to this elite group of losers I can only tell you one thing... mwahahahahahahahahah!!

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias, dude are you high? Who ever mentioned the word "Vitra?" These chairs are genuine chairs we bought in Amazon at a discount. Here's the link in case you want to order them http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008OTSGLY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I don't see how this has anything to do with fake watches or the Rolex Enforcer.

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers Sorry but you are the one who must be high if you do not see the connection. Vitra are the official manufacturer of the Eames aluminium group office chairs http://www.vitra.com/en-gb/product/aluminium-chair-group copies made by anyone else are replicas, fakes whatever you want to call them they are not genuine! The fact is you are happy to willingly buy replicas and use them on a day to day basis. Do you not see the irony in a video when you are blatantly slagging off replicas and the replica industry whilst sat on a replica chair with an office full of replica chairs behind you. You wanted the look of the luxury chair (maybe to deceive others, I don't know your motives) without the price tag of a proper luxury Eames chair. That is exactly what people do then they buy a replica watch! You seemed to be down with the public shaming so I just handed it back to you.

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias, for your information, we didn't even know what "Vitra" chairs were and were not looking to buy any replicas. We just logged into our Amazon Prime account and started searching for cool office chairs in white. The connection you are making is absurd. People who buy fake Rolexes and other high end brand don't do it by mistake. They know what they are doing and are willingly looking to buy a replica of the actual brand. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers Nope not comparing fruits just comparing replicas to replicas. You can call it absurd if you want but the fact is you are sat on a replica chair in the video where you are bashing replicas. If people want to believe it was an honest mistake its up to them to decide but the irony of the situation is still there for all to see. I'm sorry but there is no way I can believe you have never seen the Eames aluminium group chairs before you bought them. They are prolific in TV programmes, Film, Music videos, in fact they are probably the most recognisable chair design in human history. Maybe you thought it was just a cheap amazon chair design that made it into all these places???? But OK so you do not have furniture knowledge but also plenty of people don't have watch knowledge. So to come back on your argument I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that have seen a nice looking watch on the TV or in a music video or anywhere in the media and thought I would like one like that, not knowing about the brand or brand history, or even what they cost to buy. That person is then walking down the street or browsing the internet and is offered said watch by a street vendor or on a Chinese website and does not realise what they are buying is not the real thing. Outside of watch collecting community and jewellers how many people have heard of Patek Phillipe, Richard Mille, Frank Muller, A Lange et Sohne, Jaeger Le Coultre etc........

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias, you are right. We don't have knowledge of Vitra furniture. You cannot be an expert on everything, but as I mentioned previously, these chairs were purchased on Amazon. If you follow the link I gave, you will confirm that the word "replica" or "fake" does not appear anywhere on the Amazon page. In fact, you cannot buy "fake" high end watches on Amazon. Try searching for them, so while you are correct that some people might "unknowingly" buy a replica, most actively seek them out and know the exact watch brands the fakes are trying to replicate. That is inexcusable. Furthermore, while there are lower end watch brands that try to imitate Rolex and other high end brands, they do not advertise their watches as replicas or, even worse, try to sell them as genuine versions of the real thing. Doing otherwise is illegal and is the main point here...people who buy illegal fakes of a real watch and try to fool others into believing they're real. For every innocent bystander caught in the crossfire of fake watches there are 999 who are guilty as sin.

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers Duly noted, so I suppose the only question to ask now is........ Now you know they are replicas..... Have you thrown them out back in the trash and ordered original genuine ones to replace them?

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

+James Mathias no, and I'll explain why. Your argument is flawed because you use the word "replica" loosely, both to categorize illegal products that try to replicate an existing design as closely as possible with no improvements or useful modifications whatsoever and legal products that either make improvements or significant modifications to an existing design without attempting to pass it off as the original. These are two completely different things that any intelligent person would agree with. The "original" Vitra chairs you mention and the ones we have in our office that were legally purchased from Amazon have some similarities, but a lot of differences. To tell you the truth, we prefer the look and usability of the ones we have at our store than the ones from Vitra that you're obsessed with. If your extreme definition of "replica" or "fake" was valid, then any legal modification or variation of an existing design would be a replica. The world would be full of monopolies and competition would not exist.

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

+CRM Jewelers You are a hypocrite and have no clue what you are talking about. If the modification was an improvement then fair enough but the crappy replica chairs you have are an exact rip off of the Eames chair in design just with a worse mechanism. That is exactly like a fake submariner which is identical in design but with a worse mechanism (read movement) inside. You are a loser and much worse than the people you diss in your video because you get a kick out of the public shaming but try to act like you should not be ashamed. You should be ashamed of yourself! You try to big yourself up on youtube but there you are replica user and proud.... The RM on your wrist may as well have come from china just like your rep chairs

This is brilliant. Not sure why he's having trouble connecting the dots.

northantsrich

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

The vitra ones are proper reps. The ones in the vid are cheap Chinese copes. You can tell by the cast

Genius

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply · 1

photo.jpg

James Mathias

Reply ·

photo.jpg

CRM Jewelers

Reply ·

photo.jpg

James Mathias

The vitra ones are proper reps. The ones in the vid are cheap Chinese copes. You can tell by the cast

The crappy plastic handle sticking out the back is a dead giveaway.... Also he linked to the seller :rofl:

BC1221

HAHAHAH!! this thread just gets better and better everyday!

Nb2sr4K.gif

narikaa

Dear lord cant believe I wasted that much of my life watching that wankerfest

seriously twonks like them are the reason God gave us push-daggers

Viquito
Who the fuck says, "with that watch you would walk onto the "scene" and murder people". ?? The best part of those two idiots ran down their momma's ass crack.

How the hell do you murder someone with a watch?

A really, really heavy watch

With spikes maybe

And a laser to melt stuff

narikaa

Stamping a Deep Sea Challenger down the throat would be a valiant attempt too

;)

ShovelnTC
Dear lord cant believe I wasted that much of my life watching that wankerfest seriously twonks like them are the reason God gave us push-daggers .

LOL, I couldn't get past the first few minutes but I didn't expect it to get any better.

BenjaminButton

The Eames point is interesting and does indeed add a edge of irony to a utterly boring video of two inarticulate men talking nonsense about there beliefs in the injustice of people wearing reps 'gettin respect'. Drawn out, slang swamped utter drivel.

But back to Eames. The chairs copyright expired a number of years ago and so now the design is in the public domain and so no laws are broken. These are copies of the design without the logo or any claims to be original eames chairs. One can buy them legitimately and there is no claim in law to an infringement of copyright. Replica watches, like the ones I own, are illegal. The logo reproduction is an infringement of copyright and the owner has every right to enforce their rights through law to protect their investment in that logo. It's only through their investment and efforts that the watch designs exists. If they had not invested in the product it would not exist and we would be buying fakes of it. If it was something I had designed I would be pissed too.

People have always faked and copied success whether it be exact or inspired by. There is a well trodden argument about how the over zealous pursuit of ownership of intellectual property causes damage to inventiveness and therefore the success of an economy.

I'm under no illusions - my motivation to buy illegal rep watches is a combination of curiosity, desire and pure vanity based on the incredible creative work of people who have nothing to do with the poor illegal version I wear on my wrist. Its a really complex area with so many points of view. But I certainly don't feel I have the right to buy fake watches - I absolutely do not under law. Do I feel anyone is being harmed..... Not absolutely sure on that one and it remains my biggest question.

Are the guys from CRM right..... I think there real drive is the same as the rep owners singularly motivated by ego. They don't give a shit about the illegality or infringement of intellectual copyright they are annoyed at the idea of being cheated. Pure ego. Why do I wear anything pretty like a watch or nice shoes. Because it makes me feel good - pure ego. Nothing righteous, nothing egalitarian.

Just an argument about cheap trinklets. Does anyone really give a fuck?