Del
:woo:

BadPickle
:woo: not long now :D

Chiquita Fanjita
Have fun guys!

Cheers Chav :)

black263

Just so you know what you're missing if you don't turn up, here's a report of a recent GTG in Scotland.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/horde-5500-drunk-fornicating-teens-6032064?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Chavezzito

Just so you know what you're missing if you don't turn up, here's a report of a recent GTG in Scotland.

http://www.mirror.co...=FB_mirror_main

I think I saw Andyboy in one of the pics :lol:

northantsrich

I might come. Could be a good excuse to go up and do some walking in the highlands

elp
128546690591.jpeg

Chiquita Fanjita

Only two weeks to go guys :D

964boy

yabadabadoo :nana:

Chavezzito

If it starts raining fesh at the pub...all eyes on Andyboy, mmmkay?

:lol:

Del

We'll probably have "fesh" and chips for dinner! :D

Chavezzito

Yuck!

andyboy

at least the Chicken`s will be safe :P

still time for you to book a flight

Chavezzito

at least the Chicken`s will be safe :P

still time for you to book a flight

I know but I can't, leaving for work in Basingstoke tomorrow, will be away 2 weeks and have some things to take care of before I move out from the ex.

Del

1280px-Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.JPG

Oh, and btw, I will have a few watches for sale at the GTG (cash only, no Paypal ......although I believe Aston accepts this method of payment for the food order..... :giggle: ). They will be very good deals too and will include two ladies reps! (Time to earn some brownie points chaps! :woo: )

Chiquita Fanjita

Oh, and btw, I will have a few watches for sale at the GTG (cash only, no Paypal ......although I believe Aston accepts this method of payment for the food order..... :giggle: ). They will be very good deals too and will include two ladies reps! (Time to earn some brownie points chaps! :woo: )

Hey! Do I fuck! You think your name is Banterbay :rofl: Anyone offering PayPal for their dinner will be told to hot trot it along to the cash machine :lol:

Tempted to see what lady reps you have, might keep the Mrs sweet ;)

BadPickle

Hey! Do I fuck! You think your name is Banterbay :rofl: Anyone offering "PayPal for their dinner" will be told to hot trot it along to the cash machine :lol:

:lmao2:

Del

Hey! Do I fuck! You think your name is Banterbay :rofl: Anyone offering PayPal for their dinner will be told to hot trot it along to the cash machine :lol:

Can I pay in watches? :D

Chiquita Fanjita

Banterbay has definitely rubbed off on you since the last GTG :lol:

Del

That boy never touched me!

JohnInman.jpg

BadPickle

Someone should invite him ;)

Is hazz coming this time :Whistle:

Chavezzito

Ehummm....no backdorr dealing nor anything with a backdoor ok? If so I want to watch :lol:

Chiquita Fanjita

That boy never touched me!

JohnInman.jpg

:lmao2:

Someone should invite him ;)

Is hazz coming this time :Whistle:

Ehhhhhhh no, on both counts I think ;)

Rusty2801

ill bring my purse Del. You know me I need to buy something at GTG

Del

Ehummm....no backdorr dealing nor anything with a backdoor ok? If so I want to watch :lol:

This'll be as dodgy as it gets mate - watches changing hands in a dark corner of a pub for cash.....:Whistle::lol:

ill bring my purse Del. You know me I need to buy something at GTG

Atta boy! :D