Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Omega 3510.50 - aka Speedmaster Reduced

avc0002

I am a huge fan of the watch. holy shit man. I'm gonna look into maybe getting one myself.

Oh and jetta is the way to go. I have an '07 2.0T. I'm about to roll over 150K and I havent had any real problems. the A/C took a shit last year but no real motor problems(knock on wood)

LightGeek

Just noticed this small detail -- there is a small Omega logo in the middle of the crystal. Mine is perfectly aligned, unlike many I've seen on the net (lucky me!) if it was crooked it would have bothered me so much...

763989e765decefaf3477e56ed2e8e2c.jpg

tonyh7

The omega is really nice but wtf is the monstrosity on the right in some of those pics?

wdev

Awesome pick-up at a very decent price, definitely when compared to the increasing rep prices of late. This fits you very well. I'm guessing you have a keeper here ;)

Good tip on the seller also, now to source a Nomos from Japan... :lol:

Pharmo

Congrats LG from a fellow chicken wristed speedy fan :)

Damn! This is too much of a deal to pass on...just messaged the seller for a mint condition 3510. I already have a Kenny modded speedy so can always sell that to part fund the gen. I came close to buying a new one from Costco not too while back but will save around £800 if I get one from this seller.

P.s he also has a seiko sarb which keeps whispering "buy me" "buy me" - must resist. :giggle:

LightGeek

I love how it's a bit weathered already and gives it character. I don't have to worry about putting that first scratch on the crystal or the case. I like how the lume has aged as well to a nice patina.

00c381bfaf14832c1ff20aac4754f1ba.jpg

ElvisFreak

certainly one of my most favourites...

bklynboy

Dam it they have a white face version from the same dealer for under 1k, very tempted.

Mine says hi

56b8b99dfc4e4193014cf39588f136c6.jpg

Edited by bklynboy