Sign in to follow this  
ryanvan01

Help: Seiko SKX 007J from Creationwatches

ryanvan01

Hello, Folks

I bought SKX 007J from "creationwatches.com" on last Sunday. I was surprised that their shipping was fast. It just took 2 days to get my new watch. But I was really disappointed when I saw the watch because there was a white stain on bottom of the SEIKO logo. I thought it was dust on the glass at the first time when i was looking at it. I never seen any kind of watch like this before. I wonder how genuine watch has this kind of stain on. Should I refund the money, exchange it to same one? Do you have any similar experience with Creationwatches?

This is the first time I bought from them. I bought from them because they are the trusted dealer.

938dff93049ac2c38ef30403db5d1e12.jpg

8e895e400adbfcf035b3376db8ea51b4.jpg058a313ad8da1abe3f4d44b6ba9a269c.jpg

RUSH2112

Why not email them and explain situation?

WatchDog21

They are a reputable company. Contact their customer support and explain the situation. I have to believe that they will do what needs to be done to make this right for you.

ryanvan01

I already emailed them about the situation but I wonder it is better to refund or just exchange it.

ryanvan01
They are a reputable company. Contact their customer support and explain the situation. I have to believe that they will do what needs to be done to make this right for you.

I hope so but i wish they dont charge me for shipping fee for both way as they mention on their website. I am considering which way is better either exchange or refund.

Daywatch

I have bought 4 watches there and everything fine. I´d send a picture and ask for a replacement, it´s a great watch.

PS: It also wouldn´t bother me too much I think, the way it´s made; take 2: if it was a Rolex it would be worth $70.000 in 40 Years time as it´s a unique failure of the machinery...

IMG_3157.jpg

andyboy

I already emailed them about the situation but I wonder it is better to refund or just exchange it.

I have bought plenty from Creation with no issues.I`m surprised your one has passed through their system with nobody noticing that issue.

Wait for their response and take it from there,but I`m sure the next one will be perfect.

:)

RUSH2112

That's your call. They may not have opened the box when they shipped it and just went by model number on outside so no one at creation may have even seen the watch. If you like it otherwise get an exchange.

SteveA

I have bought from Creation and had a similar problem.However as they would not pay for re shipping it made the watch more expensive than I could buy from an AD ,I was very passed off and thought it was poor customer service,they didn't agree and I ended up keeping the watch which has sat in its box ever since

Odyseus

Or sell it on M2M and take a slight hit on the money you get back??

Del

This is the first time I bought from them. I bought from them because they are the trusted dealer.

They are not a Trusted Dealer. They are listed as a "recommended supplier" - there is a difference.

Having said that, listen to andyboy above - he's probably got more experience with Creation than the rest of us put together. (I've also bought from them several times without any issue.)