Sign in to follow this  
srossi

AMAZING PAM 520

srossi

Hi guys,

This is my second purchase since joining the forum and I would like to thank Rochest for such a lovely and exciting purchase.

Im sure of you may know, i went undecided for almost a month on what watch to buy, posting 'which one should i get' topics and others

to try and choose which watch I should get.

when it came to my final decision for the PAM 520 I messaged Rochest knowing he does accept paypal. we emailed back and forth about 15-20 emails before I told him i couldn't buy the watch. at that time I forgot about AUD to USD conversion which would blow the ~$358 watch to ~$500 at which the time i could't really afford.

much to my enjoyment I couldn't stop browsing the forums, reading reviews, and looking back at that PAM520. I had to buy it. so i made the decision to purchase it from Rochest, mind due to 40+ emails i sent to him, of which he replied to every single one in an appropriate time (he has weekends too :) )

I was hesitant as to leaving it too late to purchase and that i wasn't going to get in time for my formal for school. however as i eagerly checked the tracking, today i saw 'arrived waiting for collection'. I couldn't wait to get to the post box but unfortunately i had to finish school.

I rushed to the P.O box and ripped apart the packaging, which i might add was quite a challenge. the watch was well protected with about 3 layers of bubble rap and a foam wrapping inside a strong cardboard box.

as soon as i saw it my mouth dropped. it was so beautiful, nothing my eyes had ever seen before. the problem with looking at reviews with photos is that they are never a crisp as your own eyes. i tried to wind the watch, and the crown wouldn't budge. then i realised it was a screw down crown and a bead of sweat dropped from my brow.

overall this watch is amazing, and although it isn't regarded a super rep, i think it is damn close. the dial is crisp, the lume is good, although suffers a bit of blotchiness. the hands look amazing and the case is awesome. the st-19 movement is a wonder to look at with the display caseback and column wheel chronograph is a wonder to use.

Unfortunately my photos just don't do it justice. it truly is a beautiful piece.

Anyway, here's to the mediocre photos :D

PZMLc6fl.jpg

sfUfVEnl.jpg

h1PEqOml.jpg

tL2ZZkdl.jpg

I'd like to thank Rochest over at Watch International for such a lovely experience and a truely stunning watch.

Thanks,

Stefan

elp

Lovely watch and great overview of your experience. Wear it in good health.

srossi

Lovely watch and great overview of your experience. Wear it in good health.

Thanks, and trust me when i say i WILL wear it in good health !

Colinthomas

Wild look I like it

cogwatch

Congratulations srossi!!! I contributed to your "which one should I get" threads and I'm very happy to see you went with the 520. And even happier you're as excited about it as you are now that you have it. I think "as soon as i saw it my mouth dropped. it was so beautiful, nothing my eyes had ever seen before", pretty much says it all :lol:

Mine says hi (again), and a slightly nicer pic for those seeing a 520 for the first time :)

Enjoy your beautiful new watch, and have a great time at your formal event :thumbsup:

image.jpg1_zpseki7crpp.jpg

Daywatch

Just love this 520. Congrats and wear it well, beautiful watch.

srossi
Just love this 520. Congrats and wear it well, beautiful watch.
Congratulations srossi!!! I contributed to your "which one should I get" threads and I'm very happy to see you went with the 520. And even happier you're as excited about it as you are now that you have it. I think "as soon as i saw it my mouth dropped. it was so beautiful, nothing my eyes had ever seen before", pretty much says it all :lol:

Mine says hi (again), and a slightly nicer pic for those seeing a 520 for the first time :)

Enjoy your beautiful new watch, and have a great time at your formal event :thumbsup:

image.jpg1_zpseki7crpp.jpg

Thanks guys , the formal event went really well. Got a few compliments on the watch which is always a plus. This watch I just awesome and it has actually made me love panerai's just that little bit more, especially the radiomir series.

I love how to chrono is buttery smooth, and I especialy I've the click you hear/feel with the column wheel .

Overall such an enjoyable watch!

agonzaca

nice watch

skywalker710

Congratulations on your purchase. It's a lovely piece.