Sign in to follow this  
Tom3949

What is it about PAMs!?

Tom3949
Also.. Check if Robert (aka PrestigeWatchCo) can get you this watch.. He has super deals and he is a trusted dealer.

Good call - I will drop him a line. Maybe I can get a deal on a 288 and his high end black seal, (that's the 183 I think - still new to this!).

ebzen02

Ooh.. Replicamake.com has it for $248.00.. Next best price and they are trusted dealers..

Tom3949
Ooh.. Replicamake.com has it for $248.00.. Next best price and they are trusted dealers..

Cool!

I've just e-mailed Robert to see if he has this and if he can do a deal on a 288 and his high end 183 black seal, and if not - replicamake it is!

Many thanks Ebzen - you have definitely helped with the craving!

Edited by Tom3949

greg_r

I'd hesitate to buy from A7750.com, guys. They're not scammers - indeed they were on our trusted list for a while, but I had rather too many reports of problems not being resolved in a satisfactory way, which is why they're not there now. You'll probably be okay, but I'd exercise a little caution. Personally, I'd go to Robert or Lay.

Luthier

PAMs? Well... It's OK watch, 3-4 reps is enough for collection.

More? What for? They all are practically the same.

So many others great brands exist...

deja123

...for me PAM rules :-) with an individual Strap they are something different from all the others...

img0410s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tom3949
I'd hesitate to buy from A7750.com, guys. They're not scammers - indeed they were on our trusted list for a while, but I had rather too many reports of problems not being resolved in a satisfactory way, which is why they're not there now. You'll probably be okay, but I'd exercise a little caution. Personally, I'd go to Robert or Lay.

Thanks Greg. I'd already made up my mind to pay the extra dosh and stick to a trusted dealer.

And the reason PAMs do it for you is ...

;)

(this is the only emoticon I can work out how to use at the moment!)

greg_r

Hmm - because I'm a PAM whore? :lol:

Seriously, I have 10 PAMs. The only reason I have 10 is that the box I keep 'em in won't handle any more - so whenever I buy a new one, I end up selling off one of the others.

I've sold 5 or 6 PAMs in the last year :facepalm:

The problem now is that I REALLY like most of the ones I have left. And I have another one on the way. And two more on my wishlist. Aaaaargh!

There's watch addition, then there's Panerai addiction. I suffer from both...

:D

Luthier

How long ago you bought your last non-PAM watch?

:lol:

solkryssare
...for me PAM rules :-) with an individual Strap they are something different from all the others...

No offence intended, but I would hardly call them "different from all the others". Look at the amount of PAM threads on the watch forums. Some one actually wears all those watches. Panerai is main stream now, just like Rolex and so on.

The uniqueness of PAM wearers are over my friend.

deja123

but it´s more individual as rolex on steel band wich you can buy everywhere...i have now 10 Pam´s and eveyone with a custom made strap, so they will be more unique... Here in Dortmund i don´t see often people with pam´s in the club or so....

mspangl

cimg1134iepr.jpg

getting more and more of a pamwhore :lol:

solkryssare
but it´s more individual as rolex on steel band wich you can buy everywhere...i have now 10 Pam´s and eveyone with a custom made strap, so they will be more unique... Here in Dortmund i don´t see often people with pam´s in the club or so....

Things might be different in DK, but I see a LOT of PAM's on the street. The last 3 gen purchases my friends did were Panerai watches, and they don't know shit about watches :lol:

In fact I only have one friend who has a gen Rollie, and counting 4 PAM owners now.

deja123

...ok that could be :-) i am very glad with my pams...and if the new 1950 would be repped it would be my next :-)

ebzen02

Panerai are beautiful watches and despite what others might think.. ahem.. Rolex/Breitling folks. they do not all look the same. There is more variety in the Panerai line up than in Rolex and Breitling put together. IMO!

wombosi

What is it about Pams?

Wear one and you want one!

Have one and you want them all!

dano

To be honest I was not familiar with Panerai until I found this forum - I have now been infected with the PAM virus!

I am awaiting delivery of a TAG Grand Carerra and an IWC Big Pilot from robert and deciding which will be my first PAM and am finding it a hard task to choose

The 288 looks to be of beautiful quality and finish but I am not much of a fan of that style of case :Talking Ear Off:

I am thinking

PANERAI 217 DESTRO 1950

STAINLESS STEEL 47MM

217.jpg

+

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0pn253i01-253i-reg...880-p-9600.html

But on a SS Band...

ebzen02

The Pam 127 will be one of the next to be superrepped! So be on the look out..

markturnr

When I wear a PAM I feel like I'm wearing a piece of machinery on my wrist that I don't get with any other watch.

dano
The Pam 127 will be one of the next to be superrepped! So be on the look out..

oh nice well I will be all over that!