Sign in to follow this  
thunder92

Omega planet oceans from HOS ??

thunder92

Is it just me or did all the omega planet ocean pictures on house of souvenirs change to 007 versions overnight? I swear these same model #'s were not 007 yesterday. The first few watches is watch I'm talking about.

Edited by thunder92

Del
Is it just me or did all the omega planet ocean pictures on house of souvenirs change to 007 versions overnight? I swear these same model #'s were not 007 yesterday. The first few watches is watch I'm talking about.

I think only Lawrence at HoS could answer this one - email him if you're interested in buying one of his watches and I'm sure all will be revealed.....;).

thunder92

Del, I already have one coming in the mail. Shipped on the 15th. I just wonder if its the same one I ordered or not. Guess we'll see. I really am not happy that I found this site. I have ordered 3 watches in last few weeks already!

Del
Del, I already have one coming in the mail. Shipped on the 15th. I just wonder if its the same one I ordered or not. Guess we'll see. I really am not happy that I found this site. I have ordered 3 watches in last few weeks already!

Oh, you have the bug, no doubt :Talking Ear Off:.

I'm sure your watch will be superb - post pics when it arrives ;).