Sign in to follow this  
kinsale

When should I worry??!!

kinsale

I bought a watch from Mary. The USPS website says "Your item left GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on December 04, 2010. No further information is available for this item. "

Should I worry?? I have $300 invested and I'm nervous.

Just to be clear, I am in no way blaming Mary for this. Just wondering if it is normal.

I am in New Hampshire.

Thanks

wat44

you should not worry

ImWatchingYOU
I bought a watch from Mary. The USPS website says "Your item left GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on December 04, 2010. No further information is available for this item. "

Should I worry?? I have $300 invested and I'm nervous.

Just to be clear, I am in no way blaming Mary for this. Just wondering if it is normal.

I am in New Hampshire.

Thanks

Have a look at the calendar mate. It's almost Christmas and 2011. So calm down, you will have your watch next year :D

Baldrick

The moment you wake up :D

kinsale

I get the point. Thanks guys.

WAGS2161
I get the point. Thanks guys.

I ordered from Robert took almost 80 days. I know how you feel. Love the watch hate the wait. Live in Ohio ordered on 10-9-2010 arrived today

offshore

There are currently problems in shipping out of China!

Add to that, the USA government has introduced some new rules on parcels shipping into the US. Some countries are holding parcels for a specific time to comply with these USA requirements. In fact Australia has even raised a $9.00 surcharge on goods over 460g going in to the USA.

Now, shipping out of China is notoriously slow in the lead up to Christmas, and this year seems even worse, probably due to the above.

I have had a parcel, which I know was definetly handed to EMS on Nov 30, and it wasn't even scanned as received by them until the 14 December!

It has now cleared customs in China, and is "en route to destination", which means its sitting in China waiting for a plane!

As its not replica goods, there are no concerns over the item...and I know its just going to take time!

I have a parcel coming out every 2 weeks, and the average is transit time 10 days...I will be lucky to see this one in 1 month.

No point in fretting it..the item will get to you when it does, and nothing is going to change that.

O/S

bt3100
There are currently problems in shipping out of China!

Add to that, the USA government has introduced some new rules on parcels shipping into the US. Some countries are holding parcels for a specific time to comply with these USA requirements. In fact Australia has even raised a $9.00 surcharge on goods over 460g going in to the USA.

Now, shipping out of China is notoriously slow in the lead up to Christmas, and this year seems even worse, probably due to the above.

I have had a parcel, which I know was definetly handed to EMS on Nov 30, and it wasn't even scanned as received by them until the 14 December!

It has now cleared customs in China, and is "en route to destination", which means its sitting in China waiting for a plane!

As its not replica goods, there are no concerns over the item...and I know its just going to take time!

I have a parcel coming out every 2 weeks, and the average is transit time 10 days...I will be lucky to see this one in 1 month.

No point in fretting it..the item will get to you when it does, and nothing is going to change that.

O/S

Yep.. same here. Mary shipped my last order on 12/12 and it has been sitting waiting for a ride since then.. I know only 10 days but the last package took a total of 6 days door to door. No worries as anything less than 2-3 weeks is ok... Beats taking a ride to the pearl river delta myself :Talking Ear Off:

bt3100

My package arrived today. Was not home so now I have to wait a few more hours to pick it up :(

P4GTR
My package arrived today. Was not home so now I have to wait a few more hours to pick it up

ahh.. what a nice feeling. Knowing your parcel arrived safe and sound. Your entire dream state will be altered. No more rep-tormented slumbers.

When all is well, don't forget to say a little prayer for those that were not as fortunate. :(

rx2man

2010-12-01 20:04:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2010-12-02 21:53:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2010-12-03 10:56:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2010-12-03 11:56:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs

2010-12-03 20:59:00 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs

2010-12-03 21:29:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

the above is all I have seen of my order, looks like Santa put me on the bad boy list and no watches for me for X mas. Wife is even asking where her present is, knows she is getting a watch and mubling that she could actually use it. I feel a little better that others are saying its waiting for its plane ride over.

rychastings

I just ordered a watch from Mary too today, how long should shipping take from China to California in the USA? 3 weeks?