Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

double trouble

elchino
Anyone shagging twins?

Actually im in a situation like yours. I have an Omega Ploprof v2 on black rubber straps (i love this watch) but i want the orange rubber straps and have asked many TD if they can get the orange rubber and they said it's out of stock and not available anymore. After resarching for a while i found on Ali a cheap version of Ploprof with orange straps.

I only want the straps to put it on my Ploprof v2 but i dont know if these are the same quality than the better version that i have.

What do you thing? Does it worth it?

Here is the link btw:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AAAA-Men-s-Top-Quality-Luxury-Boys-Gents-Ploprof-1200m-Dive-Mens-Sport-WristWatches-Rubber-Orange/1318376897.html?tracelog=ae-app-ios-sharefor-shkmail

dfq23
Anyone shagging twins?

Actually im in a situation like yours. I have an Omega Ploprof v2 on black rubber straps (i love this watch) but i want the orange rubber straps and have asked many TD if they can get the orange rubber and they said it's out of stock and not available anymore. After resarching for a while i found on Ali a cheap version of Ploprof with orange straps.

I only want the straps to put it on my Ploprof v2 but i dont know if these are the same quality than the better version that i have.

Here is the link btw:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AAAA-Men-s-Top-Quality-Luxury-Boys-Gents-Ploprof-1200m-Dive-Mens-Sport-WristWatches-Rubber-Orange/1318376897.html?tracelog=ae-app-ios-sharefor-shkmail

Prob be the version with the date window in wrong place (closer to centre) although there was people who got v1.5s from a seller who used to be on there so you could fall lucky. Pic is gen though

elchino
Anyone shagging twins?

Here is the link btw:

Prob be the version with the date window in wrong place (closer to centre) although there was people who got v1.5s from a seller who used to be on there so you could fall lucky. Pic is gen though

I dont mind if it would be the V1.5, i would buy the watch just for the straps. Do you think should i waste that money only for those straps?

Because i cant get those straps anywhere.

Variatio Delectat

You could consider a gen strap?

ag69

Nope, I would swap the band. I would take the savings and buy a different watch.

dfq23

Nope, I would swap the band. I would take the savings and buy a different watch.

Things is i'm quite lazy, cack handed and have disposable income

Callumz

Looking forward to seeing what the v6f version on bracelet is like

black263
Anyone shagging twins?

I've only once in my life had a chance of a threesome with twins.

But i didn't really fancy her brother.

dfq23

Looking forward to seeing what the v6f version on bracelet is like

Just had a message that they are held up for a few weeks due to problems with the case. oh well guess i'll have to wait then

GenTLe

If you have a watch you really really like on a strap and it subsequently also comes out on bracelet...

At that point I have already known that you was writing of the Ranger and that I may wait you to put on m2m forever ;)

GenTLe
Fuck it! Ordered it. The one on bund is my go to day to day watch but I love the clean retro look of the dial and how it looks on the bracelet too.

Doesn't technically go against my current cull as it's the same watch....

Be interesting to compare though as by different factories

My hopes now are coming back :D Soon or later you will sell one, an I will fit it with a ammo bag strap from Nero :D

i'm keeping the older one on the bund and the new V6f one will be kept on the bracelet.

Now.......... when's the camo nato one coming out.................

Check on strapcode site...

rusky27

I've got two superocean abyss 42's - one white with gen pro 2 bracelet and one yellow with yellow and black gen strap. So yeh can get the appeal if two

Daywatch

With a tiny difference between the 2 models (dial-colour/bezel etc.) I have done it.

Variatio Delectat

Even a tiny difference can make a big difference. ;)