Sign in to follow this  
Atomicmod

PAM111 eBay Scammer

Atomicmod

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161714634953

This one is getting quite a few bids - typical blurry pics, rep box & tool, obvious Chinese movement.... he even put his phone number on the listing. Oops!

Atomicmod

Looks like this guy is going to get away with it.

Vreds

Hopefully Paypal gives him his money back when he realise it's a fake.

Vreds

He does have good feedback for watches and other high value items so... You never know.

http://feedback.ebay...eedbackAsSeller

Are there gen Pam's with the "wrong" inca block?

Nikohublot

All items and feedbacks are older then 1 year . I would be very carefull , there is a scamming method where the scammer get acces into "high rating" accs that are inactive for some months . They link a phised paypal with a debit card . Get the money and then cashout at ATM . And then they continue with the next acc . Ebay , amazon and paypal accs cost about 50cents in the scene ....

Atomicmod

It's definitely a Chinese rep - incabloc is the most obvious tell. I emailed him and asked for clearer pictures of the movement - no reply. I've reported the auction to eBay and 2 days later it's still going. If any of you care to report the item, it couldn't hurt...

Vreds

It's definitely a Chinese rep - incabloc is the most obvious tell. I emailed him and asked for clearer pictures of the movement - no reply. I've reported the auction to eBay and 2 days later it's still going. If any of you care to report the item, it couldn't hurt...

Logged in on my ebay account for the first time in years (have one feedback yay!) and reported the bastard :)

WebWind

Adam must have an Alzheimer disease or some other problem with hands shaking. He posted 11 pics and all of them are blurry. "Officine Panerai" on the back of the movement looks like decal.

Can this be his phone number?

518-986-1524

sjonesp0015

Logged in on my ebay account for the first time in years (have one feedback yay!) and reported the bastard :)

Awesome. Hope he doesn't get away with it. Keep us posted.

Atomicmod

Well, eBay really fucked up. It sold for $3700. Just goes to show that eBay really has no idea about fakes unless it's just completely obvious.

Sadly, here's another obvious fake that I reported to eBay last week that is looking like it's going to sell for over $2k. And this one is pretty glaringly fake:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121662143365

Genius

If someone wants to watch the sellers feedback if they get one for that watch someone could politely ebay message the buyer to inform them its a fake, then they can get the money back through paypal

Atomicmod

Looks like eBay removed that second one - about time! That sucker wasn't even close!

peteya

The pictures look like their from a flip phone