Sign in to follow this  
jaykay

Paying for my order from Timeshop.Net

jaykay

Last night I placed an order for a submariner via Timeshop.Net and I elected to pay by credit card. Somehow I must have bypassed the payment section in error and now I can't work out how to pay for my order. My order status is "awaiting payment". I've asked them for help but nobody has come back to me yet.

Does anyone have an ideas?

Regards,

Kevin

greg_r

There should have been a payment button on the final page of the order process. Try logging back into your account and see if there's still a link there on the outstanding order section.

If not, try emailing them again - TS's communications are generally very good - they may just cancel your existing order and ask you to do it again.

barnes1990

Same things happened to me.

But its showing on my bank statement that the money is going to come out?

thunder92

Happened to me a yesterday. It said awaiting payment even though I entered CC info. When I clicked further into my order status it did say credit card was payment methond. Anyway, Today I got an email saying it shipped. I bet yours is the same.

jaykay

I didn't enter my cc details when completing the order - interestingly I do have a confirmation email that implies I've paid. I think they'll respond and ask me to do it again.