Sign in to follow this  
wat44

strongly opposed to people to wear watches on their left wrist

wat44

its just weird

greg_r

Uhm. I think you mean right wrist. Left wrist is the norm....

KeNnY

yea ! I had to wear watch on the right hand last 2 days and it was horrible feeling ! Like something "strange" :DDD

left it is how it should be ! or better would be " you should always wear watch on that hand, what you don't use often on common use, so you will not damage your watch with normal daily use"

bme
yea ! I had to wear watch on the right hand last 2 days and it was horrible feeling ! Like something "strange" :DDD

left it is how it should be !

Not if you are left handed it's not!

KeNnY

corrected my post ! :)) I am right handed.. but I play hockey on left side :DDD

greg_r

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

;)

Actually I'm left-handed for everything but writing (the Nuns were persistent! ;) ), but I still wear my watch on my left wrist, so there! :)

solkryssare

Just wear one on both wrists :)

greg_r

what about ankles? :)

wat44

I mean left - im right handed and wear in the right

its all about the crown....

KeNnY

I have the right hand a bit thicker than left hand, so I can not switch watches with metal bracelet :DDD

PGL

I am left handed and I have been wearing my watches on my left hand since forever (except for around five years that I wore them on my right wrist).

AustinTech

Story time.

I am slightly dyslexic, so I have always had a hard time telling my right from left. My Dad was tired of me screwing things up when he would tell me how to do stuff. Didn't matter how much I practiced, I could not get left and right correct. One day my Dad got pissed off at me when we were fixing something, and he strapped a cheap watch to my right wrist and said "there, don't take this watch off. It's on your right arm. RIGHT ARM!" I am right handed, so it wasn't the normal way to wear a watch.

All my watches would break until I was 18, and then I stopped wearing them cause I got tired of buying new ones. Then when I was 21 I got a kick ass Fossil that cost about $100. THought I was hot shit. Hard to wear it on my left wrist so it wouldn't get banged up. It felt weird for a YEAR. But it stayed safe and in good condition, so now I wear them on my left wrist, like other right-handers.

Sometimes I put a watch on my right arm, just for fun, and ahhhhhhhhhh...it feels so good. Good ol' days....

KeNnY
Sometimes I put a watch on my right arm, just for fun, and ahhhhhhhhhh...it feels so good. Good ol' days....

:DDD good old days :D

PGL
Story time.

I am slightly dyslexic, so I have always had a hard time telling my right from left. My Dad was tired of me screwing things up when he would tell me how to do stuff. Didn't matter how much I practiced, I could not get left and right correct. One day my Dad got pissed off at me when we were fixing something, and he strapped a cheap watch to my right wrist and said "there, don't take this watch off. It's on your right arm. RIGHT ARM!" I am right handed, so it wasn't the normal way to wear a watch.

All my watches would break until I was 18, and then I stopped wearing them cause I got tired of buying new ones. Then when I was 21 I got a kick ass Fossil that cost about $100. THought I was hot shit. Hard to wear it on my left wrist so it wouldn't get banged up. It felt weird for a YEAR. But it stayed safe and in good condition, so now I wear them on my left wrist, like other right-handers.

What a story, cool. I am very weirdly dyslexic myself. I change the order on numbers (not on letters and words). It is really crappy... I am also a little ambidextrous as well, I can play tennis with both hands, or change the arm with which I bat if I play baseball, etc... But when it comes to football (soccer) I am right legged all the way...

graman

What about around the head?

At least everyone else would know the time, and you could make an edgy fashion statement.

Fiddo
:D After reading through this thread, I don't know where to wear my watch. :)

graman

Just don't do a Christopher Walken!

Not that there's anything wrong with that :D

wat44
Diego-Maradona-wears-Hublot-Watch-Big-Bang.jpg

wizawuza

I'm strongly opposed to people to wear (sic) watches on their right wrist.

seriously.

KeNnY

Diego Maradona is the man :D

maradona-watches-rosary-world-cup.png

Rav747
Just wear one on both wrists :)

Sol, you trying to pull a Maradona? :D

diegomaradonawearshublo.jpg

Edit: sorry didnt see this image was posted before.

Edited by Rav747

chum_2000_uk

I am right handed but play things like golf, baseball, cricket etc. left handed.

I wear my watch on the non-gay wrist though :D left obviously.

It's interesting though isn't it, I can see why some people would wear their watches on the other wrist, as someone already kind of mentioned, the crown can sometimes dig in a bit when wearing it on the left wrist, particularly with some of the bigger watches.

djprone

I can play football (UK) with both feet but Stephen Hawkins could probably do more with his left hand than i can (apart from turning it over to check the time!)

WebWind

I wear on right wrist. A lot more of people can see my watch when we are shaking hands :D

wombosi

I wear my watch on the side it is supposed to be: left.

The crown doesnt bother me. There is actually a reason why it's in the position it's in. Try putting the watch on your right arm and winding the watch with your left hand :D good luck!

I'm speaking about a watch with its crown on the right ofcourse

Edited by wombosi